Chapter 31

Abhay silently laid on the bed and saw Shreya who was facing her back. He sighed and slowly slipped his hand under her waist, he pulled her towards him and kissed on her ear softly.

When she felt the warmth she stirred and turned on her place. She hugged his torso and snuggled in his bare chest. Abhay also enjoyed this; he smiled and slept while cuddling her.

At midnight he heard some cracking sound. His eyes opened quickly and he looked left to right everywhere but found nothing. He quietly made Shreya laid on her side who was fully sleeping on him.

He was about to get up when she stirred and made a whimpering sound. She was about to hug him back but he jumped out of the bed and she hugged his pillow for snuggling.

He chuckled to see her cutely snuggling. He turned and wore his t-shirt and went to his study. Not before locking the bedroom's door he entered the living room then entered a code from which a lift opened and he went  into the basement.

He didn't ever allow Shreya to go in his study. He was sure that if someone entered his chamber then it's only from his study which connects through the ground floor's study room.

As he entered his study there was a door which connected the both study rooms. He opened it and saw that someone was about to go out.

That person slowly and silently tried to leave the room but today was not her day.

"Maa, What were you doing in my room?" Abhay asked loudly to which Padmini stopped at her place and changed her facial expressions to a hard one.

"I was just looking for the bill of carters. We have to arrange everything perfect for Shlok's wedding. I didn't get the chance to make your wedding perfect but—"

"DON'T LIE MAA…what do you think, am I mad?? I saw you in my fucking room and now when I caught you, you're lying on my face." Abhay gritted his teeth.

"Abhay why would I come to your room when everyone knows that you don't allow anyone in your room except your wife not even your mother" Padmini made sour expressions.

"So, she is my wife…and you know very well how I am possessive of my things, my room, my personal space and my lovely wife."

"Yeah, I know very well–"

"Then why did you enter my room? You know how much Shreya gets scared whenever she wakes up in the middle of night. She doesn't even go to the washroom alone. She doesn't even stay alone there for a second you know why just because you scared her to her core" He shouted and a hand came on his shoulder.

Abhay turned and saw Madhav who was standing with so much anger which made Padmini more frightened even this time Abhay also got scared with Madhav's red eyes and his shaking body.

Shlok who was just passing by the study heard some voices and even when he entered Madhav was already standing in so much anger.

"Wh..what happened dad??" Shlok asked with so much courage.

"Aanya…" He said in a heavy and angry voice and made everyone confused but suddenly Aanya appeared in front of everyone and she was behind Madhav.

They saw her disheveled state and she was still standing in the same lehenga which she wore at the engagement. There were tears on her cheeks, her hair fully disheveled and Kajal also flowed with tears from her eyes.

"What happened to Aanya, Madhav jii?" Padmini asked and ran to her, she hugged her and Aanya started sobbing in her arms.

"Aanya…sh..she is..pregnant" A lone tear fell from Madhav's eye and he was about to fall when Abhay and Shlok held him from his shoulder.