Epilogue

After 1 year:-

Under a beautiful and cold full moon night A couple was enjoying and drowning in each other's love and the voices echoing in the room were the moanings and sobbing of that couple.

"Ahhh Abhay slow down otherwise the children will wake up" Shreya said with too much difficulty she wanted to scream but she knows if her two dragons will awake then she will be in a huge mess.

"Hmm…" He just hummed but not slowed down a bit. Shreya bites on his shoulder to stop herself from screaming. Shreya thought that it would affect him but it would cause her more pain when he increased his pace.

At last when it became unbearable for Shreya, she looked at Abhay with wet eyes but today Abhay was in a different mood. Before Shreya could say anything her saviors started crying, they both looked at their cribs. Abhay stopped himself and shoved his face in Shreya's neck.

"Please, tell them to not disturb us and they listen to you, right??" Abhay said innocently.

"But they love me too and they can't see their mummy in pain, now move" Shreya pushed Abhay and he also laid on the bed, he closed his eyes and realized his mistake, his eyes went upon Shreya who sat on the bed and picked his shirt.

Shreya wore his shirt and went towards the cribs where two baby boys were crying. Shreya picked one of them and before she could pick another one Abhay picked him.

"I'll take care of Aarav, you feed Advait" Abhay said and take Aarav to the living room, he was trying to shush him.

Meanwhile Shreya fed Advait then she called Abhay and fed Aarav whose face was red because of crying. Abhay even tried to calm him by feeding him from the sipper but he was not stopping.

Abhay took Advait in his arms and tried to make him burp so that he would sleep and Abhay got some time with her wife but he was not in the mood to sleep. After feeding Aarav. Shreya gave him to Abhay and he was strolling here and there with both of them.

Shreya admired three of them and laid on the bed. Abhay was looking frustrated now because they both were not looking in a mood of sleeping.

Shreya was smiling seeing them, they both were playing with each other in his arms. Abhay glared at them and they laughed. It was like they both were laughing at him. Seeing them he looked at Shreya who was enjoying their blabbering which they were doing in their language and narrowed his eyes towards them.

Abhay put them on bed and beside Shreya and went out of the bedroom. Shreya laughed at Abhay's annoying expressions, when she looked beside her. She saw that both monsters were also laughing. They both looked cute in teddy bear dresses.

Shreya shook her head and made them sit in her lap

"You both stop laughing, your dad is angry and you're both laughing, bad manners" Shreya said seriously and they both were looking at her like they were understanding everything.