Chapter 25

"Viraj…" Shreya was shocked as hell she saw him sitting at the couch like a king and looking at the guards who were laying there lifeless.

So, many men were around him who were looking like wrestlers. She saw Padmini and Vaishali tied there with ropes with the cloth in their mouths.

Viraj's face was fully covered with scars which made him look more scary. He was wearing a black hoodie with black trousers and the hoodie cap was covering his head fully.

"Yes, sweetheart Viraj….your Viraj, I know you missed me my girl…" Viraj starts taking the steps towards her Shreya looks at him and gulps as she runs towards the main door.

Viraj ran behind her and before she could step outside he gripped her bare waist from behind and pulled her towards him.

"No..no..no y..you can't run like this Babe I waited for you so long I beard everything just for you and you're running away like this" He said like a physio person and started roaming his hand on her waist, and he started kissing her neck from behind.

Shreya shouted and tried to free herself from him "Please, no Viraj…leave me" The tears started to fall from her eyes as he tightened his grip on her waist, and his touch was making her unconscious.

"How can I leave you? Afterall your husband and you make my life worse than hell, he killed my father and now he is giving me third degree torture, he snatched everything from me and gave all to Siddharth and this is all happening because of you. Now, I will tell you when a person tortures you how incredible it feels" He said and picked her up on her shoulder she was shouting and hitting his back.

"Ohh shut up if you said anything, these ladies have to bear the worth of my men, I must say in this age they're looking quite hot, my men will have to have them. Do you want them to act like beasts with them??" Viraj said and smirked to see Padmini and Vaishali.

"No..no..please don't hurt them," Sherya requested and cried more and Viraj laughed.

________________
____________

On the other side Abhay got a call while driving he picked up and his phone was on speaker.

"Yes, Jack??" He asked and the other side's manly voice was filled with hesitation.

"Boss, I wanted to inform you that Viraj ran away from our central base and we are sure that he went straight to your palace because all the CCTV footage is unavailable and no guard is answering us from there" As he completed, Abhay stopped his car with a sudden jerk.

"Are you fucking crazy?? Do you know what you're saying?? How can you be this careless Jack? Did I keep all the useless fuckers?? Go and get our Alpha team ready. I am on the way to reach home and inform dad and Shlok too. And reach there as soon as possible" Abhay turned his car and drove fastly like a mad bull.

His tension was increasing like hell. He was driving like he was flying an airplane.

"Please be safe Shreya…I am coming my love" Abhay mumbled to himself he was dying every second just to imagine the things there.

_________________
_____________

Viraj took Shreya with him in a room which was near to the staircase. He closed the door with his foot and came inside the bedroom he threw Shreya on the bed and removed his hoodie jacket.

Shreya saw so many scars and those were making her more scared. His face, which had different kinds of scratches, scars and wounds, was making her feel like puking.

He was standing in his trousers only as she tried to get up but he pushed her to the bed and leaned on her.

Abhay reached the palace and as he was about to step inside he saw his whole team there in the black t-shirt, jacket, jeans and baseball cap with weapons in their hand.

Abhay takes a gun from Jack and moves inside with them. As they came inside the palace they saw Padmini and Vaishali tied there on the floor.

As Viraj's men saw them they were about to shoot both ladies but before they could do anything his men surrounded them from everywhere and started attacking them.

Abhay's one man went to the ladies and opened their ropes. He freed them and they both took the sword from the men and attacked them. They fought like warriors.

A man was about to attack Abhay from behind but Padmini attacked him and threw him on the ground. Abhay looked at her and Padmini said sternly.

"You go upstairs Shreya is in big trouble, we will handle everything here..just go" She gave him a firm look.

In the meantime Vikram, Madhav and Shlok reached there and saw their palace turned into the battle ground.

But they didn't waste the time and took out their guns and started firing the silencer which was fixed in every gun and didn't make them realize what happened  to them. Abhay ran upstairs.
_________________
___________

"Do you think you can save yourself?" Then a big no because of you my father tries to kill me, my whole life which was all perfect you make it worse. Why did you elope from our marriage huh?? What is in Abhay which I don't have??"

"Does he look more handsome than me? Does he hold more power than me? Is his Dick is bigger than me? or he is satisfies your need of sex so I can you just have to told me that before…okay so feel it common then you will get to know that whose Dick is big–" Viraj hold his hand and about to place on his part when Shreya slapped him hard and interrupting him.

She tried to push him after freed her hand from his grip and as she was about to stand from the bed Viraj held her wrist and threw her on the bed. He slapped her hard two times continuously.

"You bitch I was going easy on you but you try to hit me…the Viraj singh Chauhan now I will tell you how dangerous I am for you" With that he blocked her thrashing legs between his legs and locked her hands from his one hand.

And from his one hand he removed her end piece of saree from her shoulder he smirked as his eyes fell on her chest.

She was struggling hard to free herself but she was too weak. Under him he attacked her neck before his lips touched her neck. A loud gunshot echoed in the room and she felt so much weight on herself.

But she also feels that her hands and legs were freed when she saw Abhay from the corner of her eyes. As she saw him she cried more and Abhay came there. He removed his dead body from her and as he removed him from her Shreya hugged him tightly.

Abhay saw the condition of Shreya and a sole tear from his eyes he gulped and broke the hug he saw her disheveled state and firstly he covered her with her saree which was spreading all over the bed. He wiped her tears.

Shreya was not moving, she was sitting motionless. Abhay picked her up in his arms and took her in his chamber. As they came out they found Abhay's men and his whole family. Shreya didn't look at anyone, she kept her head on his shoulder.

Abhay indicates his men towards Viraj's dead body. His men gave a nod and moved towards him.

Family's eyes fell on Shreya whose face was looking expressionless. They didn't ask anything and Abhay took her to their room.

_________________
____________

Happy "chetichand" to all of my readers. I don't know if there is any sindhi is in my readers or not. But as a sindhi I thought I should wish to all of you.

I know I know that chapter is too short but scroll it and read the another chapter.

Don't forget to Vote 👇
Comment 👇

Megha❤️❤️