Chapter 7

So, this Sherya's aesthetic credit goes to Basictales thank you so much di foe making these beautiful aesthetic.

"Priyal sudhar jaye ab aap it's already been so long you didn't submit the assignment" Shreya scolds Priyal and she rolled her eyes they were coming out of the college climbing down the stairs when they saw a SUV parked near the second gate of the...

"Priyal sudhar jaye ab aap it's already been so long you didn't submit the assignment" Shreya scolds Priyal and she rolled her eyes they were coming out of the college climbing down the stairs when they saw a SUV parked near the second gate of their college with that so many bodyguards.

(Priyal, Mend your ways it's already been so long you didn't submit the assignment)

"Has any celebrity that comes to our college??" Priyal asked and Shreya shrugged off Priyal was about to go that side but Shreya stopped her by holding her wrist.

"Leave it and let's go back, you have an assignment to finish, don't forget" Shreya said strictly and Priyal whined. She took her scooty and they both went there but Priyal again looked back and she saw a dark shadow of a person.

Priyal was riding her scooter and Shreya was checking her whatsapp when Shreya saw a picture.

"Priyal, do you know that Vivek and Sheetal were dating each other and this week they're getting engaged..." Shreya spoke and was still scrolling through some pictures.

"Huh, Acha hai ki kisi ko toh apna pyar mil raha hai warna mere pyar ka ram naam satya tabhi ho gaya tha jab Ranbir ne Alia se shaadi ki aur ab unka bacha bhi hone wala hayee ree yeh dukh" Priyal said with sad expressions and Shreya shook her head on her antics.

(Huh, It is good that someone is getting their love or else my love died that day when Ranveer married Alia and now they are also having a child, ohh so sad)

Their college street road was very forest-like because their college was surrounded by trees. There was almost no vehicle at this hour, only one or two vehicles were passing, as they were about to enter a more crowded part of this road. Suddenly a car took a sharp cut and stopped at some distance.

"Dramatic person, Ahhhhhh- Before Shreya could speak more, they kissed the road and fell very badly they slid on the road with scooty.

Piyal put the brakes sharply resulting in them falling from the scooty. Scooty skidding away Shreya fell on the left side of road and Priyal was in a corner of the road while the scooty was in the middle of the road.

Shreya fell in unconscious state on the spot and Priyal's eyes were also getting close when she felt so many cars stopped and people came out from them but before losing her sense she heard high pitched muscular voices and felt someone lifting her, her mind was screaming for Shreya.

Abhay's pov:-

When I found out she fell from her scooty because of this idiots. I said to take her with them but they hit their scooty very badly that they fell really bad on the side of the road Shlok was with me he went to Priyal and I beated the sh*t out of them but Shlok stopped me and told me to take Shreya with me. I was in the car with my love and called the doctor in my farm house while Shlok also took her friend with him.