Chapter 48

He shot at her but before the bullet touched her someone pulled her. When Shreya looked up he was her savior, her husband, Abhay.

The person who was in front of them was also shocked to see him with the double strength of guards. Abhay looked at him with his red eyes.

"It's the end of your life Mr.Adhiraj Singh Rajawat" Abhay gritted his teeth and made Shreya stand straight.

"Hmm, I knew it, that you will come to save your wife and my sister-in-law…but you know what this equation would've been opposite if you had not kill Viraj, he was always working for me that day when you kidnapped her from her wedding with Viraj I lost my control because that day Shreya was going to marry me not him. But you…you changed everything, you ruined everything from childhood, you snatched everything from me, we were twins but still everyone loved you and gave the whole Rajasthan to you…"

"Even that Shlok was more important to our family then me, and one day when they all snatched everything from me and left me to be a beggar on roads that day I decided to snatch everything from your family, but for now it's time to snatch your wife and the one and daughter-in-law of Rajawats…c'mon let's decide who will win this battle"

Adhiraj challenged Abhay and took off his t-shirt and placed it on the side table. His muscular body with 6 packs abb was flaunting. Abhay also started opening his shirt buttons and he gave his shirt to Shreya who looked at Abhay and went on her toes, she placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and passed a warm smile to him.

Abhay and Adhiraj took their sword and started fighting. They both were fighting really well because they both trained from one person, their father Madhav Singh Rajawat. Finally when Abhay attacked Adhiraj his sword fell on the ground and he fell on the floor.

Adhiraj thought that it was the end of his life but Abhay forwarded his hand in front of him.

"C'mon Adhiraj, get up you know that the Rajputs never attack on weak persons" Abhay said that and a smirk appeared on Adhiraj face he quickly took his sword and got up in his place.

Abhay turned to take his place but before he could take any more steps Adhiraj attacked him from behind with the sword on his back.

"Abhay….." A loud voice echoed in the hall, Shreya literally got scared when she saw the blood oozing out from Abhay's back.

Before Adhiraj could attack on his neck Abhay quickly turned and stopped his attack from his sword.

"I think you forget one more rule of fighting, a Rajput never attacks from behind, but unfortunately you forget the upbringing of our parents. Today is the last day in this world, Adhiraj." Abhay kicked him on his chest and he fell on the ground.

"You're not doing good, Maa saa and papa saa will not forgive you if you will kill me today" Adhiraj was crawling behind and threatening Abhay whose eyes and body was burning in anger and he was going forward with holding his sword.

"Maa saa and dad already broke every relation from you that day when brutally raped an innocent 13 years old girl and left her on the road for the other, she literally died on the spot with the unbearable pain which you gave her and today I will not only give peace to her soul but so many another innocent soul which had been hunted by the animal like you."

And saying this Abhay decapitated Adhiraj's head from his body. When Shreya saw this a loud voice came from her mouth and she fainted there.

Next morning in Udaipur Shreya opened her eyes slightly and felt heaviness on her waist. She looked down at her waist and then saw Abhay who was sleeping on his stomach with a bandage on his back.

She sighed and smoothly caressed his back and looked at her stomach which was grumbling then she looked at her surroundings. She realized that she was in Rajawat's palace and it makes her happy after all now she will be away from that torture chaos from her husband.