Chapter 49

Abhay went to his room where Shreya was drying her hair standing in front of the mirror. Abhay went towards her and held her waist from behind.

"Shreya, are you okay, love?" Abhay asked and hid his face in her neck.

"Yeah, I am okay." She shrugged and Abhay looked at her from the mirror.

"Hmm, then I want to inform you that Priyal and Shlok are leaving for Mewar, and I think Priyal will never come here" Abhay left her and turned. He sat on the bed and held his phone which was ringing.

He went to talk on the balcony and left Shreya to think, as he already did his work.

'Priyal, is going back but why? Is it about that cake then I should order one?' She thought and turned to Abhay who came inside the room and looked at something in his phone.

"Umm Abhay, can you order a big chocolate cake for Priyal, maybe she is upset because I ate her cake and ruined her surprise that's why she is going back."
Shreya looked at Abhay with innocence and Abhay raised his eyebrows.

"Do you really think that she is just upset because you ruined her surprise?"

"Yeah, I mean what can be another reason?"

"Hmm so you really don't have any idea what you did to her? You insulted her Shreya, she had no problem with you eating the cake even when she saw you sitting in the cold with wet hair. She even covered you with her shawl but what you did you said so many bad things to her and even threw her shawl there. I thought she was your best friend and you both can do anything for each other but I think I was wrong. I will order a cake and then you can give it to her."

Abhay completed and threw his phone on bed and went to the bathroom. It was his responsibility to make her understand about the wrong and the right things.

If the person would be anyone else other than his family members then he wouldn't give attention to it. But after so long everything is sorted now and he can't afford to mess up with his relations.

Shreya was lost in her thoughts. She got ready and went out into the living hall where she saw the servants. Then she went into the kitchen and there were also servants.

"Umm Radhika jii, where is everyone? I mean Priyal and maa sa?"

"Hukum Rani saa Thakurain is in the temple in the garden and Kunwar Rani saa is in her room" She replied and started her work.

Shreya went to the backside of the garden from the back door of the kitchen, there was a huge and beautiful temple. Shreya saw Padmini sitting in the temple with the priest and they were talking about something.

She went towards them, when they both heard the anklet sound Padmini and the priest turned and saw Shreya was standing there. They smiled towards her and she touched the priest feets.

"Aree Hukum Rani saa you should not bow down in this condition." The priest said and Shreya nodded then she turned to Padmini and the priest went inside the temple while the both ladies came out and sat on the stairs of the temple.

"Maa saa, did you talk to Priyal?" Shreya asked nervously.

"Yeah I talked to Priyal right now, she is taking her regular classes then she will go back to Mewar" Padmini said and the lines of sadness and disappointment was. Visible on her face.

"I also want to talk to her but I am nervous that she will talk with me or not?"

"She is your best friend, right? And more than anyone you know her so go and talk to her"

"Hmm I will talk to her on the dining table because I am scared that if I go to her room then she will definitely throw something on my head and will say some unholy cursing words" She said in a dramatic accent.