Chapter 42

"Let's drop the plan of dinner because I will have my meal here…and a very delicious one" He said and shoved her face in her neck, but before he could do something more a coughing voice fell in their ears and he turned his face and saw that person.

Abhay's secretary Yash was standing there, Shreya quickly pushed him away and jumped out of the couch. Jai was looking only down to the floor. When he felt that everything was settled he looked up and his eyes met with Abhay's angry eyes which were looking at him hungrily.

Shreya's face was red because of embarrassment so she excused and ran to the kitchen.

"For whatever work you have come here Yash, it must be important because you have spoiled a very important work of mine." Abhay got up from the couch and buttoned up his coat. He stands in front of him while shoving his hands in his pocket.

Yash still can see the anger on his face he gulped and forwarded a file in front of him. Abhay looked at him first then the file and as soon as he opened it a devil smirk appeared on his face. He looked at Yash and nodded his head.

"Now, you can go and till Shreya is here, don't use the backside stairs and come like a robber, I don't live here alone now. Just use the lift and always come like a normal human being…" Abhay said and Yash nodded his head and turned to leave.

His warehouses, hospital and other places which are inside this residence connect to this palace's basement from which anyone from there can come from a wall which is near the kitchen. The wall I'd just not a wall, it was a door.

"Again you're making a mistake, Yash" He said and Yash smiled nervously.

"Sorry, sir actually I am habitual to this way…but I will get used to this lift way too" Yash said and quickly walked to the lift and went inside it.

Abhay shook his head and again read the file. In this file there were the details of the best professors in the world who are gonna teach Shreya. Abhay called some professor from out of India too. He was making sure that nothing was left in his effort to give her whatever she wanted.

He was checking the file and Shreya came into the hall. She was talking on the phone, when Abhay heard her anklet sound he looked up and closed the file.

"Yes, papa…hmm…but you also take care of yourself and please take all the medicines on time…I have instructed Anand kaka he will take care of you ... .I will come soon…okay bye" She cut the call and looked at Abhay who was looking at her.

"Let's go…Priyal called and said that maa saa is waiting for us and she didn't have her lunch, she is constantly saying that she will not eat anything before meeting us and she didn't even took her medicines so let's go fast" Shreya informed him and he think something and nodded once, he got up from his place and went near her.

Abhay held her waist and pulled her towards him, she held her broad shoulders and looked at his face. He went near her neck and sniffed her scent then placed a wet kiss on her collarbone and then whispered in her ears.

"I never leave anything incomplete, so after coming back I will complete this work too" He put his face in her neck and when she felt his beard poking her, she pushed him lightly but nothing happened.

"Are we not going to stay there?" She asked and he looked at her and shook his head.

"Never, we really need some time alone and there I never feel any privacy not even in our room so we really need to stay here for sometime, away from all the family chaos and then your studies will also get start so you will also be able to give them your time" Abhay tucked her hair behind her ears.