Chapter 29

A beautiful sun rays came into the big room and Abhay stirred. He tried to reach Sherya who was sleeping beside him as he roamed his hand on the other side and picked up the blanket where she was sleeping soundly wrapping herself in the blanket.

She was looking like white milky cocoon as the little light fell on her. She groaned and quickly Abhay covered her and hugged her tightly. As he was about to sleep again his phone rang he sighed and picked the call.

"Hello" He said in a heavy and hoarse voice.

"Abhay, where are you? And where is Shreya? It's 8 and you both didn't come downstairs. Do you guys forget that today's Shlok's engagement we have all the preparations left here and everyone here is asking for you both," Padmini said unstoppable in slight anger.

"Maa, I am at Raj residence, and Shreya is with me…we both will reach there by 10 but for now please handle everything" Abhay said and Padmini sighed and cut the call.

As the call had cut he looked yawned and tried to get up but she was holding him tightly he sighed but a smirk appeared on his face with a great idea.

He looked down at Shreya who was still enjoying her sleep as she was too tired after last night non-stop love making. Abhay got up and went to the washroom. He came after 10 minutes and picked her up in his arms and took her to the washroom.

She was wearing only a shirt of Abhay, when he picked her up she only stirs but slept again in his arms he removed that shirt and made her sit in the bathtub with himself.

He was holding her in his arms and touching every part of her with passion and started kissing her back and neck.

She moaned in sleep when he bit her but she was also feeling like she was in the air and opened her eyes a little but as she opened it, her eyes widened.

"Ahhhh…I was sleeping on the bed, how did I come here in the water?" She was so shocked but her confused and shocked state flew away from the window when she saw Abhay's smirking.

She hit his chest and put her head on his shoulder.

"I am sleepy, Abhay" She whispered and he hugged her tightly by holding her waist.

"Sorry, jaan but for at least three days you can't sleep properly as it's Shlok's wedding and you're elder daughter-in-law of Rajawat and queen of Udaipur so for now just forget that the word sleep ever exist in your life" As soon as she completed She made a crying face.

"And for now we have to reach Rajawat's palace, Maa has called and told us to be there by 10 after that the rituals will start" He said and looked at her whose lips were wobbling.

"I don't wanna go back, I want to sleep…..huhuhu…." She started crying loudly without tears.

"Jaan just managed for three days and I promise I won't touch you for three days otherwise you will get more tired right?" He winked and she made a pouty face.

Abhay kissed on her pout and they took a bath after that he carried her to the closet where her and his clothes were neatly placed in the closet. Shreya was not so shocked to see that as she knows him very well.

She picked a red saree with white blouse. She was sure that there would be so much chaos of arrangements and rituals, so that's why she wore a light but decent saree.

 She was sure that there would be so much chaos of arrangements and rituals, so that's why she wore a light but decent saree