Chapter 26

Abhay took her to their room. He entered his chamber and took her to the bedroom. He placed her there gently and sat beside her.

"Shreya, look at me and tell me did he—" Before he could speak more Shreya interrupted him.

"No, it was just what you saw and before he could do anything you came there…" She said and Abhay sighed in relief with his whole family who also came silently behind them.

Shreya was still sitting there like a statue. They all looked at her with concern. Abhay looks at the family members and indicates to them to go out from here. They all left from there.

"Shrey—"

"I want to take a bath…." She looked at him for the first time in a while. He nodded and took her to the washroom in his arms. He made her sit on the counter near the sink.

He was about to go to prepare the bathtub for her but she didn't leave his hand and got down from there she went near the shower and turned it on she was standing by back facing him.

Their clothes soaked in water, Abhay turned her towards him and saw her crying face. He saw her tears in the water. He wiped her tears and she looked at him and hugged him tightly.

"Why me Abhay? Why does Viraj have to come back into my life again? He gave me a wound for a lifetime" Shreya cried harder and slipped on the ground Abhay gulped his emotions and looked at her who was crying a mess.

The water was continuously flowing from the shower and wetting them.

He sat down to her level and held her tightly in his arms. He didn't say anything to her and let her cry when Shreya felt that now no tears were left in her eyes. She looked up at Abhay who was still holding her and staring at her continuously.

"Enough Shreya common now…" He extended his hand but she had no energy left in her; she just put her head on his chest.

He didn't say anything and turned off the shower first, he picked her up and took her to the closet.

He placed her on the couch and said with strictness.

"Shreya, go and change otherwise you will catch a cold…you change here I will change in the room" He turned to take his clothes but Shreya was still sitting there without any emotions.

He was about to go out from the closet when he saw her without moving a bit he went to her and sighed.

"Love, go and change or else I will change your clothes…" Abhay threatened her. She looked up in his eyes and without saying anything she went to take her clothes and Abhay was about to go into the room when Shreya said slowly.

"You change here I am going in the washroom, because if you change in the bedroom you will wet the carpets and throw your wet clothes and towel here and there in the room" With that she went into the washroom and Abhay chuckled.

After a while when Abhay changed his clothes and threw the wet in the laundry basket he went into his room and called someone. He cut the call and walked towards the balcony where he sat on the lounge chair.

In the meanwhile Shreya came out in a cotton suit with wet hair. Abhay heard her anklet sound and she saw him on the balcony. Abhay spread his one arm and indicated her from his eyes to come.

She walked to him on the balcony as she reached there he held her wrist gently and made her lay on him. Nobody said anything for some time. They were enjoying this peace under the full moon and the air was also blowing slowly.

 They were enjoying this peace under the full moon and the air was also blowing slowly