Chapter 36

A loud yelled voice echoed everywhere because the sudden slap of water affected her too much. As soon as she was in the pool he went near her in the center of the pool and grabbed her waist to make her stand straight.

"I already warned you yesterday that you're not allowed to leave me"  He said dangerously and she looked at him with heavy sighed.

"You know that you're a fool, I was just going out to see this place and you ruined my plan, idiot" She mumbled the last word under her breath but he heard it and controlled his smile.

"Water is so clean, right??" He said and she looked at him with confusion.

He was going too close to her face and she put a hand on her chest to make a safe distance between them.

"What are you doing??" She asked and tried to get out of his hold.

"I want to make this water dirty with our sexy deeds" He winked and her eyes went wider like a saucer.

"Cheewee, I can't believe my ears. You're a king you should think twice before speaking" She said and wriggled in his hold to which he smiled.

"I know that I am king but that doesn't mean that I can't do dirty talk to my wife. But still you have a problem with this dirty talks then we can directly focus on the actions" He winked and start roaming his hands on her body in a teasing manner she feels like tickling all over her body and start laughing.

"Abh..Abhay no Pl.. please" She giggled and tried to get away from him.

Now, he was really tickling her on her stomach. The water was also jumping like Shreya in joy.

"Ab..Abhay hahaha stop"

"No, first say that you will never leave me"

"Hahaha please stop"

"Naa naa, I got after so long how can I leave you now"

"Ohh..okay I.. I will not…hahaa leave you" As soon as she said that Abhay left her and smirked when Shreya saw a smirk on his face she wanted to throw a punch on his face but she controlled herself and turned to leave.

"I am hungry, so tell someone to make something delicious" She ordered and was going out from the pool while he narrowed his eyes after hearing her order.

"Abhay Singh Rajawat don't take orders" He said with his cold voice and dived into the water as he came out from the water he saw Shreya standing with her hands on her hips with cold expressions.

"Abhay Singh Rajawat does take the orders of his queen and wife, so do as I said darling" She said calmly and chuckled seeing her bold attitude.

"Okay, jaan but today I will make lunch for you" He swam and came out from the pool.

"Hmm but be quick" She again said this without any expressions and left with a smile on her face.

'You want to play this husband-wife game, then let's begin this' She smirked in her mind and went to change.

Abhay was shocked to see her like that but he didn't react and went to change.

After half an hour Shreya went downstairs in the kitchen, she found Abhay in denim jeans and black t-shirt. He was standing in the living room and talking to someone on the phone while wearing an Apron.

She just looked at the kitchen where on one stove there was a cooker and on the other stove there was a pan from which the black smoke was coming.

She shook her head and again looked at Abhay who was still talking on his phone and she walked towards the kitchen but before she could enter the kitchen the cooker blasted.