Chapter 21

"You know what happened in the mall Daksh, Priyal suddenly hugged me and people thought that we're lesbians and started looking at us weirdly and you should have seen their faces," Priyal made some faces, Daksh laughed at her with Sherya.

But the whole scenario of the living room shocked them. Sherya's eyes went wide while Priyal's body froze like it was in the south pole.

The whole Rajawat family was there and looking at them with angry, weird, neutral, dangerous expressions.

"Areee you guys came, how are you my princess??" Raman asked and Sherya looked at him with a smile and her eyes watered to see him she walked to him and he side hugged her.

Suddenly the tears fell from her eyes after hugging him. All the memories crossed in her mind how he saved her from Chauhans and how he always treats her like his own daughter.

"What happened beta??" Raman asked as he felt tears on his shirt.

"Nothing uncle just missed you alot" Sherya said in a crying voice.

"I missed you too, my child, common sit, Daksh how are you?? It's been so long we haven't meet" Raman said and Daksh touched his feet.

While Sherya touched Dada, Dadi, Madhav and Padmini's feet nobody said anything so she sat on the other couch.

"I am fine, I just can't get time from my job" He said and Raman smiled.

"Hmm indeed a pilot's life must be so tiring, right??" Raman besides Madhav and Daksh sat beside Sherya who was feeling nervous under so many burning gazes.

Priyal went inside with all the bags and Aravind was gritting his teeth in anger to see Shlok who was looking dashing in black suit. Soon everyone adjust at their place Sherya was feeling awkward under so many gazes so she excused herself and upstairs at Priyal's room.

Priyal was sitting near the window lost in her thoughts Sherya came inside and saw her.

"Why they all are here??" Sherya asked with annoying expressions.

"They are here for me, Shlok wants to marry that's why they all are here" Priyal sighed and looked at Sherya who was sat besides her.

"And what do you think Priyal??" She asked and Priyal smiled sadly.

"Doesn't matter it's just dad will ask you about them so say good things only" Priyal said and look other side.

"I won't do that, I was forced in this marriage but I will not let past repeat Priyal they are jerks they want us to live our life according to them and I will not let you suffer" She placed her hand on her cheek and Priyal smiled slightly.

"Then we won't let them control our life we both will change the whole situation Sherya" Priyal kept her hand on her hand.

"It's not so easy Priyal" Sherya said sadly.

"I know but we can do this and you're upcoming queen of Udaipur so you have to be strong" Priyal said and for some minutes Sherya was slient.

"You're right, but still do you really want to marry Shlok??" Sherya asked and Priyal nodded then they both went in the kitchen where Daksh was already present, he was drinking the water from bottle.

"Ohh so here is the pretty ladies, by the way Priyal your dad was calling you outside" Daksh said and Priyal went outside.

Sherya was arranging the plates and making the tea for everyone. Daksh stand besides her leaning to the slab.

"Sherya, kon aya hai?" Daksh asked and Sherya looked at him.

"They are my in laws and would be in laws of Priyal, they are here to discuss about Priyal and Shlok's wedding" She replied and Daksh was looking at him with shock.