Chapter 20

(Please avoid the mistakes because this is and unedited chapter as I am sleepy now and phone is about to dead too, so enjoy the chapter and share your thoughts)

"Uhmmm papa it's the best pulav as always you know I missed it so much" Sherya moaned and take another bite.

"Areey bete aram se…Acha tell me what would you like to have for dinner??" Aditya chuckled and asked, Sherya gulped and looked at him with a sad face.

(My child carefully….now tell me what would you like to have for dinner)

"Papa I will not be here for dinner actually Abhay will come to pick me in evening" She said and Aditya look up from his plate.

"What?? Why?? It's been so long we didn't even get a chance to talk I won't let you go, you're my daughter and only I will decide—"

"But papa–"

"No but Sherya I will call Thakur saa and inform him" Aditya said like it's not a matter of fact.

"Papa, Abhay will get disappoint with me" She mumbled and Aditya didn't said anything and pick his phone from table.

He dialed a number Sherya knew that he won't back off so she sat silently and start eating Aditya put the phone on speaker and after 3 ring the call was picked.

On the other side Madhav who was sitting in his cabin with his dad (Vikram) and Shlok was sitting in front of him and as Madhav picked the call Abhay also entered in his cabin and sat beside Shlok.

"Hello, Kahma ghani Thakur saa, mein Aditya baat kar rha hu..."

(Hello, Kahma ghani (greetings) Thakur saa Aditya this side)

"Ghani khama Aditya jii ajj kese yaad kiya humne toh socha tha ki beti apke pas pheli baar ayi hai toh apke pas baat karne ka toh smay hi nahi hoga" Madhav replied and put the phone on speaker.

(Ghani khama Aditya jii how did you remember me today, I thought your daughter has come to you so you won't have second to talk to others)

"Jii usi silse (matter) mein apse baat karni thi" As Aditya said this Sherya looked at him with hesitation.

(Yes, actually I wanted to talk to you about this matter)

"Yes tell me" Madhav looked at everyone with confusion and they also look at him with same expressions.

"Thakur saa umm actually I want Sherya to stay here for 2-3 days after all I met her after so long time so I hope you don't mind with it and you're elder member of that house so thought it will be better if I will talk to you about this" Aditya said politely and Madhav look up and see everyone's facial expressions change.

Madhav's eyes met to his father who gestured him something he sighed and said softly.

"Jii thik hai Abhay will come after 2 days to pick her up and I will ask Padmini to send Sherya's stuff there" Sherya's eyes get widened and a excitement scream left from her mouth but Aditya covered her mouth immediately.

"Okay, thank you so much Thakur saa" Aditya said and cut the call.

"Yepieee papa you're the best thank you so much I love you" Sherya jumped from her chair and hugged Aditya, she started jumping again Aditya laughed seeing her happy.

On the other side the slience was still in surrounding Abhay was just calm and didn't spoke anything.

"Abhay–" Madhav was cut by Abhay .

"Dad you shouldn't gave her permission for staying there" He stated and got up from his chair and start moving out.

"Abhay, stop" Vikram stopped him and he stand on his place as he cannot deny any of his order.