Chapter 44

After attending the class, she picked up her stuff and came out of the room. She was going upstairs but when she heard someone was calling her she turned and saw the head of servants standing in front of her and bowing her head.

"What happened?"

"Queen, please have something…you haven't eaten anything since morning and it's almost evening…." The servant said and Shreya sighed.

"Okay, what did you make for me??"

"Umm, mam it's avocado salad with green tea, if you want I boiled the eggs for you"

"Yuck…green tea…First thing I am pure vegetarian and second thing I don't like avocado, god knows who discovered it" She made faces and went into the room.

She threw her dupatta and laid on the bed. She looked at her hand and then a painful moan came from her mouth with a tear.

"Ahhhh" The tear slipped from her corner of the eyes, her whole body was paining hell. First, Abhay made her tired at night, then after exercising she didn't get a single second for rest.

She closed her eyes and suddenly something came in her mind and she went into her closet. She took her nightwear and then her study material and slowly opened the door.

When she saw the empty corridor she quickly came out and went into the other room which was just a little distance away. Because that was on the second corridor which is just opposite to the first one.

Shreya quickly entered inside it and locked the door behind her and went into the closet she changed into a simple oversized t-shirt which she took from Abhay's cupboard.

She laid on her stomach on the bed and hid her face in the pillow, when her pain was not in her control she started shouting and crying and soon the sleep embraced her in its arms.

She was sleeping peacefully without having any idea about the outer world. On the other side Abhay upside down the whole palace when he didn't find Shreya in the room.

All the servants were standing in a queue, Rao, Vishlesh, Abhishek and Ryan were checking the footage of different areas of the palace.

Roa was checking the outside footage, Abhishek was checking the backside ghat footage, Abhishek and Ryan were checking the palace footage and lastly Abhay was checking all the room's footage but first he was checking his room's footage.

He entered the password and the footage opened. In the footage he found Shreya coming inside the room and he saw her crying also then she went in the closet and then he saw her going out of the room. With some bags which make him suspicious.

As soon as he snatched Abhishek's laptop who was checking the corridors footage he saw her going on the other corridor then entered in a room.

He literally threw the laptop on the couch and ran upstairs towards that room. Everyone ran behind him, he came in front of that room. He tried to open it but it was locked from inside, he beat the door with his hand loudly but he heard no sound.

"God….Ramesh…Ramesh go and bring the master key from my study….he shouted and one of his servants whose name was Ramesh ran to his study and brought the key he quickly took it and he opened the door.

As soon as the door opened he saw Shreya was sleeping peacefully on the bed with hugging the pillow he sighed and in turn he gestured something to his friends who were behind him and they left from there.

His friend went out and he went to Shreya and saw her face which was looking cute and her hair were scattered on the pillow. He sat beside her and took deep breaths, and sat beside her and caressed her hair.