Chapter 38

Shreya broke Abhay's laptop in anger but when she realized her mistake she looked at him who was also looking at her calmly. He didn't react and picked his phone from the table and dialed a number.

"Send a new laptop in my living room, right now" He ordered and she looked at him with shock because he still didn't say anything to her.

If anybody else would've been there in the place of Shreya then he would've buried her six feet in the ground.

In a few minutes a guard came there with a new laptop in his hand. He also saw the pieces of the broken laptop.

"Pick that pendrive and give it to Samar…." He ordered the guard and pointed to a pendrive which was also in a corner of the living room. Guard picked the pendrive without saying anything and left.

"Abhay, I hate you and I will never talk to you. I'm going out alone" She whined and left stomping her feet, he smiled and shook his head.

She came out and walked out of the gate but for some distance she felt that someone was following her. When she looked behind she saw Abhay who was following her riding a bicycle.

She jumped on her place and ran to him. He also stopped paddling the cycle as she came near him she sat on the bicycle with a big smile on her face.

He shook his head and smiled lightly. He started paddling again the cycle and Shreya was enjoying every bit of the moment. She was giggling, looking around at everything.

"Sit straight otherwise you will fall on your face and then your smiling face will turn into a crying one" He said normally

She looked at him with narrowing her eyes. She replied looking forward
"Hmmm I know you only want my face to be broke like your laptop"

"Ohhh the idea is not bad but at the end of the day you're my wife and if anything will happen to your face then my image will also get ruined" Abhay said in a teasing manner. She hit on his chest. He chuckled.

"By the way I just love this place…thank you so much for taking me here. I don't want to go anywhere from here" She said and he didn't react to which she made a face.

"Do you really like this place??" Abhay asked seriously and she nodded without looking at him.

After that they entered their villa and firstly Shreya got down from it then Abhay handed that bicycle to a guard and took out his phone.

"Saurabh, I want that from today onwards all the profit earned from the island should be transferred to Shreya's account." After saying this he cut the call.

On the other side Saurabh calls the accountant and lawyer immediately because his boss doesn't like delay in anything and if it's about Shreya then a big no otherwise their life will be at stake.

He entered the villa and sat on the big couch which was placed in the center of the hall and started checking something in his phone. Shreya came there with a packet of snacks in her hand.