Chapter 33

Everyone was dancing carefree on the floor as there was only Raman's family and Rajawat's family with some guests who were staying with them.

Abhay and Adrakansh were standing together and enjoying the dance of all three friends, they were teasing Shlok and dancing around him.

'Ek kunwara phir gaya mara
Phas gya dekho ye Bechara
Do din hai yeh chandni phir
Kali kali raat hai tu maan jaa
Dulhe raja……….
Kal teri shaadi Tera baj gya bjaa…..'

On the other side Dadi and Dada were dancing, Priyal and Shreya were dancing with Raman and Aditya. Soon Vikram and Vaishali also joined them. They are all dancing and enjoying themselves.

'Aaj kal tere mere pyar ke charche har zubaan par sabko malum hai aur sabko Khabar ho gayi….'

Shreya and Aditya were dancing together and he twirled her by holding her hand. Vikram and Vaishali were dancing together, while Raman was dancing with Priyal.

Soon the song changed and they all again made a group and started dancing. Shreya saw Madhav who was looking upset. She went to him, held his hand and dragged him on the floor.

"C'mon Dad it's your son's wedding not your daughter so enjoy" Shreya said politely and looked at Raman who went towards him and made him dance.

Shreya went to drink juice she went towards the bar where Abhay and Adrakansh were standing together. She ordered orange juice and the waiter passed a glass to Shreya.

She thanked him politely and was about to drink it when Abhay came and snatched that glass. He was standing with a scotch glass in his hand and silently smelled the drink and looked at the waiter.

"Sir, this is only normal orange juice" Waiter told him and he put the glass on the bar table again, he was about to go away.

Shreya holds his hand and snatches his glass from his hand and smells it.

"Uhmmm…. But this is definitely not an orange juice" As she smells it she makes a face and gives him his glass back.

She took her glass from the table and said "jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hai, voh dusro par Pathar nahi pheka karte, Mr.Rajawat. Cheers" She cheered with Abhay's glass and went on the floor back while Abhay just smiled proudly seeing her royal attitude and took a sip of his scotch.

(People living in glasses house shouldn't throw stones at others)

After some dance Raman's family left and everyone retired to their rooms. Shreya quickly threw her dupatta away and jumped on the bed she laid there on her back while Abhay, who was just behind her, took off his watch and placed it on the dressing table.

When turned around he saw Shreya whose milky waist and cleavage was on display and she was laying there closing her eyes but he didn't react much and went into the washroom to change.

When Abhay came into the closet after taking a shower he saw that Shreya had already changed and was removing her makeup. He ignored her and went to the bedroom.

Shreya was confused to see his behavior and that's when she remembered about Daksh blunder she quickly washed her face and went outside.

She saw Abhay lying there with her eyes closed and his arm in his eyes. She quietly moved towards him and climbed on his bare stomach.

Shreya's sudden action make shocked and he hold Sherya's thighs so that she won't fall. He glares at her and she passes a toothy smile to him.

"हमे पता चला है हमारे हुकुम हम से नाराज है, तोह बताइये हुकुम सा, यह तूछ प्राणी ऐसा आपके लिए क्या कर सकती है ताकि आप मान जाये और हमे माफ कर दे।"