Her dress and hairstyle...
---------------------

" Aww...my children looking so good ...God keep you both away from evil eyes..." Mrs Jeon said kissing both of their forehead.

" You're looking very beautiful tae .." Jimini says.

" Aww my daughter looking like a queen..." Seokjini kiss her head and peck Jungkook's head too.

" Ok ... everyone is eager to meet you both..." So they both sat on the couch arranged at the stage as the guests came and congrats them .

Taehee and Jungkook both laugh and smile throughout the night as they both dance with each other.

Finally the night came to an end as Taehee is being escorted to their room .

She looks around and thought it's screams Jungkook.

" Enjoy your night tae... Jungkook will be coming and use protection...." Taehee whined as Jimini teases her before leaving .

Taehee immediately went to where her clothes arranged in the walk in closet of the room and look for a gift she brought for her husband.
Taking it out she smiles shyly and went to bathroom.

Jungkook comes running to the room after shooing away his friends as he can't wait to meet his wifey finally alone .

He open the door and met with silence.

" Tae...baby ...wifey ..." He calls out but no response he pouts and thought if again his family trick him .

But the clicking of door knob took his attention as he turns around to gulp down as he felt his throat dry .

Taehee step ahead out of bathroom shyly as she changed into another dress and hope her husband like it .

" Ba .. baby...yo.." Jungkook stutter as he look at her from head to toe making Taehee squirm in her place.

Jungkook eyes darken as he look at his sinful wife ...

" Do ...do u like your gift hubby..." She smirks as she look at him and sensually walk towards him snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts.

" Baby are you planning to kill me before our first night together...huh..." He whisper pulling her close to his chest . Taehee yelps as he felt the veiny hands wrap tightly around her waist .

" You are testing my patience from the day of our wedding tae...." He nips on her nape making Taehee moans in to his ear.

" Well won't you untie your gift ... hubby " Jungkook groan as he look at his wife in the sexy revealing nighty dress .

 hubby " Jungkook groan as he look at his wife in the sexy revealing nighty dress

Jungkook untie the rob that's hiding the innerwear of her's.And felt his dick getting hard just by looking at the underdress of her.

Taehee got shy as she look at Jungkook's eyes and look down but Jungkook make her look up to sink in and took her lips into his.