Mt. Lady was originally supposed to debut in Musutafu but due to the butterfly effect caused by me, her debut would take place in this operation where fame and glory would be assured by taking down a growing criminal organization.

However, they did not count on my cunning... Hehehe.

"Don't worry, your debut will be immortalized in the depths of the internet!" I exclaim playfully extending one hand forward and pointing at Mt. Lady while holding a video camera with my other hand. The blackmail material is also very important to my plans.

"Action!" I exclaim and instantly the two robotic tentacles detach from my backpack and fly toward her. Immediately after, Mt. Lady's eyes widen as robotic tentacles pierce a hole in her hero suit and begin to randomly crawl all over her gigantic body beneath her suit.

Unfortunately, I haven't implemented x-ray vision in my gas mask yet, so I can't know exactly what's going on under her suit, but looking at her face starting to blush, I can come to a conclusion.

I really am a wicked little shit and I love it.

"What?... What do you think you're doing?" Mt. Lady snarls through gritted teeth with a completely red face as she continues to be dragged back helplessly. "You... little devil... You're going to pay me back." She whispers between heavy breaths causing her arms and legs to start shaking.

Having a pair of robotic tentacles randomly crawling under her hero suit must be very humiliating and uncomfortable for her, which is why she must be on the verge of collapsing and I plan to speed up that process.

"You should reconsider your privileges, Nee~Chan." I hum while snapping my fingers which causes the tentacles to start emitting an electrical discharge wherever they are.

Immediately after, she closes her eyes and clenches her teeth refusing to make any kind of sound before her legs give way and she loses her balance completely causing her to be rammed by Rover and sent flying to the side.

This is what I was waiting for! The perfect shot of her crushing defeat!

Then something very strange happened while I was recording her, at that moment, she didn't let out a panicked scream as I had anticipated. "♡Kyaaaaa♡!" She moaned embarrassingly loud causing my eyes to widen before she slammed into a bunch of trees and we left her behind.

Huh? What just happened?

https://imgur.com/zOb7Jkh.gif

Now that I think about it... it's possible that one of my tentacles accidentally... Oops.

At my little oversight, I quickly shake my head before laughing mischievously slightly. "What's done is done." I hum, happily hugging the video camera and thinking of all the potential uses for this recording, at which I can't help but smile broadly.

Mt. Lady, your destiny is now in my little hands. Muahahaha!

However, I am abruptly interrupted. "Is it my imagination or did she just lewdly scream?! Because I clearly heard a lewd scream! Or maybe not!" Twice exclaims startling me.

"Little dark lord... Did you have anything to do with it?" Twice asks, his shield now strapped behind his back and holding a gamepad in his hands as he watches an unconscious Mt. Lady in the distance before turning his head in my direction. Twice was preventing any hero from approaching from behind, which is why I hope he didn't see the tentacles and tied the dots.

Twice considers me his first friend, but also over time he has come to consider me as the little brother he never had, which is why sometimes he tends to be a bit overprotective and exaggerated with this kind of thing.