"When did you get married?? Where's your husband?" He asked and she poured the tea in every cup.

"How I got married is a long story and about my husband then he didn't come here" She settled all the cups and snacks in a tray and went out, leaving Daksh confused.

Sherya served the tea to all and sat beside Raman, right Priyal was there.

"Raman ji, I think our children talk at once so that they will get to know each other better" Madhav said while sipping the tea.

"Sure, Priyal go and show Shlok our garden" Raman said softly while she nodded.

They went in the garden and after 15 minutes they came back and Raman observed Priyal expressing that she was looking happy to him.

"I hope it will be a yes from your side Raman ji because my son already likes your daughter very much" Madhav said and Raman looked at Priyal who blinked her eyes and gave her answer Raman smiled and said.

"It's a yes from our side too" They all congratulate each other.

"Okay, so we will discuss with our pandit and let you know a date for marriage" Dada jii said and everyone look at him with shock.

"Marriage?? So sudden like..we just fix the rishta now" Raman hesitate about their words.

"Aree but you like Shlok we like Priyal they both like each other so what's the problem?" He said and Raman look at Priyal who was standing with expressionless face.

"Okay, we will think about it" Raman sighed and smiled lightly while Rajawat family look at each other and move outside.

Everyone move behind them they all were going and rest of them were go to see off them.

"So, Sherya you're coming with us right??" Padmini said and before Sherya could speak Raman said.

"No, she is not going anywhere today because she is staying at my place after all my daughter has come first time after her marriage even Kunwar saa didn't came to pick her so we can't let her go like this" He placed his hand on her head and she smiled slightly seeing father emotions.

"Hmm okay then Abhay will come to pick you tomorrow evening" Padmini kept her hand on her cheek and smiled but Sherya could see different emotion behind this smile.

She touched everyone's feet and they all went while the other came back inside the house.

"Sherya you in laws are weird like how can they decide marriage so soon" Raman sipped the water and said.

"But what is wrong in it dad as they said when me and Shlok have no problem then let them do whatever they want" Priyal said and everyone look at her.

"Priyal you're my daughter not a thing which I can give anyone whenever they will ask" He replied and she move to her bedroom without saying anything.

"It's okay uncle she was not in good mood today" Sherya said and move behind her.

She went to her room and hugged her from behind she was in her balcony while seeing the trees and birds.

"What happened Priyu?? Did he try to do something?" Sherya asked and saw some tears on Priyal face.

"Why? Why Sherya? Why? Why this is all happening to us we never thought anything wrong about anyone then why this all happening?? First Abhay forced you to marry him and now Shlok is forcing me.." Priyal cried and hugged Sherya tightly.

"You know what Priyal this all happening because we are letting this happen I didn't have a choice but you have—"

"No, I also don't have any choice because he already get marry to me legally it's just a formality which he is doing but this is not a main concern Sherya the main concern is I am pregnant with his child" Priyal cut off Sherya and after hearing all this Sherya get freeze on her place.