Chapter 31: Morning Craving

Oh Baby Chapter 31: Morning Craving

Hey guys, I'm hoping you enjoy this chapter.

I'm sick and probably don't know what I type down.

*+*-*-*-*

{Becky}

To: My Dorito boy

''I'm hungry "

From: My Dorito boy

''Baby, its only 3am in the morning"

To: My Dorito boy

''Okay night''

To: My Dorito boy

''Why aren't replying. ''

From: My Dorito boy

''Sorry that I took long baby, I'm outside your house. The line was long, got you some food.''

I stare down at my phone; eye widen and mouth falling open. It took at least two minute to regain composure and than I got up from my bed heading out of my room down the stairs and toward the front door.

Opening the door, there stood Austin with a bag of taco bell. I stifle out a giggle at his attire -sponge Bob pyjama pants, black slipper with white socks and a gray hoodie.

''Hey baby, you still hungry'' he lift up the bag, I let myself swoon smiling at him.

''Come here you goof'' I pull him in for a kiss, he cave into his reward. Wrapping both his full hand around me, pulling me closer. He bit down on my bottom lips, asking for entrance which I didn't grant. Pulling forth, he groan in protest.

''Its getting cold.'' I shiver. My assemble consider of only an oversized shirt that had my round stomach on display- I was still not showing that much, I was just at my starting point.

''Let get you inside'' Austin guide me back in. He shut the door behind himself and we both headed up to my room quietly. Closing the door behind us.

I sat down in the middle of my bed, Austin following afterward and getting in. I watch him with keen eyes as he pull out the tacos from the bag. He took out napkin and hand me over the juice. I took a sip, placing it down on the bedside table.

''Here'' he hand me over a taco, a napkin under it. I took it from him and quickly start stuffing it all in my mouth. My craving was getting ridiculous, I had the worst craving for the most disturbing food in history and this was a morning routine for me.

''Whoa there hot stuff'' Austin took the food from me, pushing the juice in my hand. He smiled at me, I took a sip from the sprite. I went to take the tacos, but he held it away from my reach. His eyes stayed on the juice in my hand, I rolled my eyes taking a huge sip from the drink.

''Your eating too fast, you might choke yourself'' he explained himself, I nodded in understanding.

''So how are you feeling'' my mood went sour. I was on probation, Austin's idea. My family had taken down the internet from my phone and locked the house internet without telling me the password. I was due to not go online, someone had to be watching me if I wanted to go.

I though it was stupid, but I understood were he was coming from.

I was not only harming myself, but the baby with all of my breakdown.The stress I was putting on the both of us wasn't fair for the baby.

Austin and the guys became overly protective. They wouldn't let me go anywhere without them.

''Come here'' I finish my food, he put the trash on the ground handing me the drink. I took a sip from it as he held in his hand. I finally felt content, sighing out.

I crawl into his inviting arm, it locked around me. He held my chin, my eyes fixture on his. He leant down, taking my lips with his into a kiss.

''I love you Becky'' Austin softly whisper.

''I love you too'' I wrapped my arm around him, flipping us around as the kiss got more heated.

''Beck-'' I pull away from Austin, rushing to the bathroom and down on my knee. Emptying out my stomach.

''Becky'' Austin consciously say.

''I'm fine'' I sigh, brushing my teeth leaning against the counter. He picked me up, lifting me bridal style and brought me back to my room.

''I'm here''

*+*-*-*-*

Hey guys, this chapter is short, but I'm not feeling well.

I will update hoping soon, school is close to ending and exam and everything is piling up.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.