Chapter 7: A Ki-....

**Not fully edited, so their will be a lot of spelling mistake.**

***Becky***

''Okay guys. I wanted to thank everyone for this amazing first day of shooting and I want to thank every one of you, for all your corporation on making everything run smoothly today and biggest thank you, goes out to Mike for doing an amazing job being our amazing photographer''  everyone attention had settle on me after Austin helped me up and placed me over his shoulder- because we where quite a large group and I was too short to see every grateful smile plaster on everyone face.

''See you guys here again tomorrow'' I bid them a smile and finish off my thank you speech to everyone. Shortly after I felt myself being switched position over Austin shoulder and I soon laid bridal style in his opened arms. His immediate action came as a shock to me and I let out a breath that I was slow to realize I was holding.

''Are you okay. You look paled'' Austin was trying to hold in the laughter he wanted to let slip out of his pink kissbale lips and I rolled my eyes.  Leave it to him to make fun of every thing he does to me.

''Haha your so funny. I'm telling you. You should honestly win an award'' I remark back to him and he rolled his eyes and slowly setting me down on the ground and with that we all ran our separate ways to gather our things and head home and call it a night and get some sleep for tomorrow.

''I see someone is getting cozy'' I couldn't miss Sarah trend mark smirk as she question me after we head into my change room and I slip a blush at her comment, but rolled my eyes at the laugh that slip through her lips and at how quick I went flush.

''I'm telling you and Austin are related. You find it in yourself to laugh at my misery'' I finish that off with a glare and she laughed even  more at that and I let a pout slip on my lips and with that I head out of the change room, meeting Austin right away.

''You want to go for a walk and that I'll drive you home after '' Austin offer. I was worn and that was something obvious. Only I think sleep had easily vanished upon hearing Austin offer.

''I will have to ask Sa-.....''

''Just go Becky'' Sarah was  quick to  cut me off and I turn around realizing she was spying on our conversation. I  spear her a quick glare and she mailed me one of her ''supposingly''  innocent smile.''Come on, '' I let myself finally stare at Austin and gosh, I never appeared to loose my amazement at how handsome he waI mean he was perplexing to the point where he was beating Zac Effron- and no one has ever beaten my high school musical lover.over. Sorry Zac, I think Austin is taking your place.

''Can I get a picky back ride'' if I couldn't go home and sleep. Than I will not be walking so much. After receiving an ''are you kidding'' look from Austin he finally rolled his eyes and took on my offer and with a sneaky smile I walk toward him and he turned around and with that I jump on his back and after he secured his arm on my leg making sure to not let me fall.

''See you later Sarah'' I yelled out just before Austin decided to take off running with me on his back and I held tight to him like my life depended on it and Sarah laughed at that. How nice really- sarcasm indeed.

Austin slowed down when he finally came close to the exit, and with that he began walking with me on his back. MMy head laid down on his shoulder on instinct and I let myself relax sighing out in total capacity.I felt at ease when I was close to him and I felt like I can take on the world which was quite demented.

''Are you okay up there'' Austin jokingly let out and I let a small smile slip on my  lips. Nothing was said between us and with that we step into the warm and sunny day of Miami. With me on his back Austin trail toward his car, but not before we said some goodbye to some staff that was working on the shoot for the day.