Chapter 45: How Wonderful Life Is When You're in The World.

Here it is guys, the chapter you've all been waiting for.... *Drum roll*....The baby's coming.

Can't believe this book is almost over.
what...*Sniff*

Sorry guys if it's bad, barely had any sleep and didn't know how to write this.

You know how awkward it is to read about pregnancy when you're only fifteen, very awkward. *Feels like I'm selling myself to the devil, {Gasp}.*

Alright enough talk, enjoy the chapter.

*-*-**-*

Chapter 45: How wonderful Life Is When You're In The World.

{Becky} [The baby is here, what]

''What— you peed yourself'' If only the universe would grant me a wish.

A functional boyfriend would be nice!

''No— you moron.''  I snap as our conversation was quick to grab others attention. My mother came rushing to my aid as Austin was quick to grab me when I lost my balance.

''It's coming mom.'' And that was how chaos came to commence.

All was a blur as the pain consumed most of my brain, numbing the functional section that aid my sight. Blurriness, I saw Austin lead me to a rented car Alex was driving. Zach got in the passenger side as Robert drove my mom and Sarah back to the house to retrieve the two bag I had packed in advance to bring with me.

''Aus"— ''F*ck'' he groans in pain as my hand grabbed his jewel which he now clutched in pain.

My face became soar as he moan in pain, scowling himself ''for keeping his jewel in the opened'' his specially used word, which the guys found humorously laughing at.

The drive to the hospital was shorter than expected, if by that meaning Alex illegal turns and passing through red light, how we haven't been stopped by the cop stilled amazed me.

Stepping out of the car, Austin trailing me to the door as he screamed for help— almost in tears, may I add. Nurses rush to us, a wheelchair being giving for me to settled in as another wave of contractions  painfully hit me.