Chapter 10: Sunrise

I'll be Home:

Hey guys. I cannot believe how much views this book is getting. So I'm gracing you all with an update. I myself favorite this chapter the most from everything I have written for this story. Hope you guys enjoy this.

Hi!!!!

<><><>< picture on the side express the theory of Austin in this chapter and the video is of the sunrise. Such shame no human get to see it- me myself included.

*-*-*-*-

***Becky***

''What the f*ck Austin'' I hiss through the phone eyes glaring dagger at the winking light of my alarm clock.

'4:10'

What the hell's wrong with that boy?

Caught up in a deep slumber from the groggy night I suffered. Hours spent in the studio and the continent of sleep had coated my eyes the minute my head touched the softness of my pillow and to now be woken at such time. The devil time.

''Go to your balcony'' Was he for real! Anger seeps inside of me and I opened my mouth ready to render him a piece of my mind with all the colorful vocabulary of mine, but his voice stopped me.

''Just go'' he plead and I let out a sigh.

''Give me five'' and with that I laid my phone on the nightstand, pulling the quilt off of my body, warmth slowly retreating itself and I groggily sat up and stood on my two feet. Pulling my hair in a messy bun, glasses on with a camisole over my white tank top and bunny slipper, retreating my phone back I step toward the balcony door and I exit into the morning soothing air.

''I'm out. What now'' I question with confusion seeking through my words. The morning wind nipped on my expose skin running a shiver through me, I let out a low hiss- not having better judgment of the outfit I had on and I pulled the camisole closer to me.