Chapter 19: Lucky man

This chapter is short, but I wanted to for an Austin POV. Here it is, hope you guys enjoy being inside of Austin's head, it's really hard writing in a guy POV, cause I'm not a guy. But oh well.

Really short.

*-*-**

***Austin***

The sun awoke from it's deep slumber.

The sheer warmth nip at the expose skin of my face, the brightness becoming evident awaited on the other side of my shield shut eyes. The sunlight blinded me as I open my eyes, I blinked twice, regaining my sight once again. The flail curtain covering my lead to balcony door invited the illumination into the room, I smile.

She moved in my arm. My gaze drifted down to her small frame, wrapped goddess like in the sheer white blanket, how I wish for the day she would wear the color and walking down the isle toward me. She was by far breath taking, she was all natural and was just giving beautiful a new meaning to stand for.

Her hair drawl into a mess, it fell down the side of her face, falling down to her breast, it covered it up so innocently that my train of thinking of what I would do to it left me to shame. Her clear natural face was down right perfected. Her tan complexion blistering from the sun, glowing her like an Angel.

It still shocked me that she had allow me to take her last night. She was so innocent, but turn into my little vixen when needed to be during our sexually intercourse. She was stunning, mind blowing and surprise me the more and more we grow together.

Was it too quick, some might find it weird at how quick we took such a huge step, but I love Becky and she loves me, three years of waiting and skipping the truth that I love her and the foolish play that I did before I grew some balls indeed proved it.

Becky was not pretty, she was beautiful. Not the kind of perfected beautiful, but she was my little perfection. She had flaws, like all humans, and I loved that, it gave me the chance to overthrown her insecurity when she is feeling it. I loved her gap, it made her unique, my little unique shorty, those who hate it, just prefer to be blend with the crowd and not stand out. Becky was even more beautiful with her given personality. She was humble,sweet, loving and forgiven. She was indeed the full and only package that will be
sent -and no this was not jealousy at all.

I was a lucky man.

With a goddess to call mine.

I guess you could say it's too early for this statement, but.....

If this is my happy ever after. Then,

I'm happy I added her in my once upon time.

Cheesy indeed, but I only spoke the truth.

*-*-*-*

Short, I hope you guys like this.