Chapter 33: Hospital

So you guys beg for another part tonight. Here it is. Well you can all just say I love you to me, because I was going to update this next week.

Hope you enjoy this chapter, I had fun writting it.

How do you guys feel about hospital?

*-*-*-*

Chapter 33: Hospital

{Austin}

'Baby brings out some bab blood in Mahone' headline the front page of the magazine I held in my hand.

''Just sue them, I'm tired of their Bullsh!t'' I threw the article on the coffee table. My eyes stayed glued at the pale white hospital wall, just like the past hours.

Hours ticked by since Becky was rushed to the emergency room and since than nothing was said- I was losing my mind.

''Austin you have to calm down'' warned Alex, my hand clenched into a fist; a desire to connect it with the man who did this. Alex rub my back, I shrug him off getting on my feet.

I was quick to call the guys who were already in Miami when Becky was rushed to the emergency room. They quickly came and the rest was just blur.

The accident was a trend on social media, the fans who were not all forgiven right now showed their support in trending and showing that all they wanted was Becky and the baby safety.

My mom had already called, eight time if I recall. Becky's parents were more frequent that Joe was to guard and pick it up to tell them of any change.

I hated hospital.

I remember those days when I could just be normal, my visit to Mema at the hospital. The dreading in the air as one life is being created and one taken away. The hospital had its own cycle, a baby will be born at the very time a flat line of a patient's heart monitor. Mom use to tell me that the hospital was like its own book, I was born in a place like this-a miracle to my parents. But my Mema came to a place like this, each visit she had the weakness slowly slipping away. I told myself so much time, she would make it, but that was my own illusion to the reality that she was only there with me physically.

My eyes sting with unshed tears. I watch a story unfold itself right before me. A mother wheeled her daughter to the exit, her hair all shaven off, her skin pale as fallen snow. She looked fragile, close to her she held a Teddy bear with a pink scarp wrapped around its head. To the exit the teddy bear fell, the little girl shoulder shook as she tried to reach for it, but the mother who paid no attention to what happened kept wheeling her out the exit until she was gone.

I got to my feet, ignoring the call of Alex. I step closer to the teddy bear, I pick it up from the floor. I walk through the sliding exit door, my eyes roaming the parking lot until I heard silent cry. To my left a mother was placing a tearing little girl into the backseat of a car. I approach them, a smile taking over the little girl lips seeing what I held in my hand.

''Excuse me, I think this belongs to you'' the little girl held out her hand. I held the teddy to her, but she tug on it bringing me into the car and she hugged me. I pull back from the hug, her embrace so warm brought tears to my eyes, I smile.