Chapter 23: Broken

Oh Baby Chapter 23: Broken.

Long time since I've updated. Now I'm updating this chapter.

Hey guys, what's your opinion of this story.

Insert baby name here and gender.

------------> picture on the side.

-------------------> tell me songs that fits this chapter.

Unedited

*******

{Becky}

The almost silent breeze of the wind whispered in my ear, drowning me into a content slumber. I laid down, on a blanket I had set up once I arrived and I let myself be slipped deeper into slumber by the almost melodic rhythm of the flowing lake. The perfumed natural musky scent of nature filled my nostril setting off a soft intake of breath from myself.

His touch was so light that I couldn't comprehend at first if it was from the nipping wind that nibbled my skin. The Featherly touch made contact with my nose, a small peck before it was gone. My eyes sealed shut, my hand roaming around the blanket until they met his. He grip my hand in his own, trailing his fingers between my own.

I smiled, the first since a while. My eyes slowly opened itself as I admire his beauty that were enhanced by the light streaming through the leafs of the tree.

''Hey'' I softly sigh.

''Hey'' he smiled, with a light forming as well.

He didn't wait for long before he leant down capturing my lips in a slow kiss. His lips moved with my own in slow sync following an almost Identical rhythm with the breezing wind. He held my waist in a firm grip, my hand interwoven around his neck and my finger brushing through the root of his hair.

I was the first to pull forth. Us breathing harshly, his minty breath fanning my face.

''Why'd you bring me here'' with his help he lifted me from the blanket. He sat across from me wearing a confused masked. This was the first since I've seen Austin from my visit to Miami. A week since I've learn the news about my positive conformation and ever since I couldn't stop the tears. Sarah was the only one who knew and she made sure that she was helping me through this.

My morning sickness were becoming more vicious and severe, I could hardly keep a decent amount of food inside of me, before it all came right back up. My family were in the dark about everything happening right now. I would tell them, eventually. But I had to tell Austin, he had to be the second one to know about everything.

''I wanted to talk to yo-...'' I redeem in silent as Austin next sentence cut me off.

''Why were you crying'' concern with a mixture of confusion leaked through his words.

My heart stopped, I froze. My mind going blank as the mask of makeup I had sorted on didn't seem to faze him. I had been crying the previous night, with the previous before than. I had cried more than I knew was possible, but I just couldn't hold them in.

The media was cruel, and with the pregnancy, I had just created myself a nightmare.

''Why'd you ask.'' I played it off, my mind fuzzed up by him comprehend too much before I could actually tell him what was really going on. He stared at me, his keen eye calculating me until I squinted under his passive stare.