Chapter 22: Nine Months

Oh baby Chapter 22: Nine months

This chapter is short, just a transition to the next upcoming chapter. It's probably boring, but I didn't how to better write this chapter.

--------> picture on the side.

----------> keep holding on,by Avril lavigne
*-*-*-*-*-*-*

***Becky***

''When I grow up, I'm going to have my own baby mommy, and it will never be a mistake'' I remember telling my mother this when I was six, my father face outrage by his little princess thinking such though at the age of six.

But what changed now?

Was this baby, or was should it even consider that as  it was just  at the beginning of  production. I was at the start of four weeks, I was not that well knowledge in the production of baby if that wasn't obvious.

Movies makes it seem so easy. The joy portrayed as a mother find out she will be conceiving a little human inside of her. The blissful happiness, the tears and the everlasting laugh as she tells her love ones and the father of her baby, the delightful news.

But they fail to add a little reality!

I wasn't ready to becoming a mother the most. Nine months, and my life would be already over. I could already see and hear it, the labels. I was going to be given labels. I had just turned eighteen and Austin nineteen now, with a baby on the way.

I didn't want this, I wouldn't want this.

My fans, my family, Austin; what would they do when they find out.

The media is cruel, they have no humanity in them, the signature given to their jobs had taken their human like qualities. They held no sempathy and no pity for celebrities, they had given their dedication to their jobs.

I laid in my bed, Sarah downstairs preparing me something to eat. I got up from my bed, pushing the cover to the side, I got up on my feet and head toward the floor length mirror. I stare at myself through the refracted reflection the mirror portrayed.

I was the same, nothing had change. My stomach hadn't swell yet, I was in the early stage of pregnancy. My hand reached up, lifting my shirt. My palm laid against my stomach, a tear trailing down my cheek.

The baby wasn't ready yet, a mere sound of a silent heartbeat was what he or she had so far. Nothing in my life would make me consider this baby has a mistake. I may be too young, or may have just ruined my whole career, but no child, born or not should feel like a mistake by a mother.

This is my nightmarish-positive that I would have to work around.

I was having a baby. A little child that would look just like it's farther, the same eyes, same  laugh, same smile and mixture of the both of us.

All it needs is nine months.

*-*-*-

Hey guys. I feel like no one is reading this story anymore. Hope you enjoy the story so far.

One word, drama like never before.

Comment.

Vote.

Read.