Chapter 14: Revelation part 2

I'll be home (Revaluation part 2)

This chapter is boring and is not edit yet, so sorry for the mistakes. I rush through this chapter.

***Austin***

''Oh shit, she's so hot'' I threw a heated glare at the guys as we all sat around the plasma TV overseeing the AMA's which I sadly couldn't attend, but Becky did and honestly my mouth was agape staring at my beautiful girlfriend showcasing all her perfect physical characteristics in the white dress she had on. She reassemble a beautiful Angel with no wings.

''I second this'' respond Alex at Rob 's comment.

''I third that'' bid in Zach.

''And I fourth that'' Joshua bid lastly. And to think I though Joshua was my friend.

''Shut up guys'' although I couldn't agree anymore with them, because Becky looked flawless in every concept, but she was mine and I held great possession of what I lov-like.

''Oh hush Austin, let us enjoy checking her out. At least we can look without touching'' AC commented which earned a scoff from me in reply.

''So, the time has come the question everyone had been waiting for. Now just saying you can't dodge the question Becky'' My eyes flicker quickly on the TV screen as a question was asked. Becky stood red faced, eyes flickering to no destination and I pity her. If it had been in my command I would had already told the world that she was mine and all mine which I would if she hadn't asked of me to keep our relationship a secret for now until she was ready to tell.

We weren't really lying to our fans. We just never properly answer the question. Their was no or yes, we just dodge it.

I  saw her gulp, nerves prickling inside of her as she  eyed the camera that displayed this live for the world to see. Was she going to do it?

''Are you and Austin Mahone dating'' the interviewer asked looking at her expectantly and I notice her freezing state, stopping her breathing   while the camera waited for her  answer.

"Twenty dollar she's not going to admit this'' AC let out while eyeing Zach.

''Deal'' I quietly heard Zach say before my  eyes and attention retracted  back on the TV screen projecting my flushed face girlfriend.

''Uhm'' she  blushed fumbling with her words making it come out into a mess that no one could really comprehend. ''Y-es'' she quietly let out.

The whoop of Zach as he ask AC for his twenty dollar while I stared at the TV wide-eyes with my breathing coming out short. She did it? She actually did it. I felt a smile, larger than the state of Texas building on my face while she blushed even more and the guys cheered on my behalf.

''Was that a yes'' the interviewer asked trying her hardest to contain her excitement, but the huge smile displaying on her lips and the bouncing she seriously wanted to let loose gave her away.

''Awww. You guys are so cute and let's just say I knew you guys where together I had my senses'' Becky  blushed under her gaze smiling at the camera.

''So how is it being Mahone girlfriend'' she asked and my smile grew more, loving the tittle she held.

Austin Mahone girlfriend, Becky G; yep that sound about right.

''Like living the life of a Queen. He is so amazing and never too busy to stop to remind me that I'm a Queen to him'' she blushed admitting this while a smile grew profound on my face. I couldn't hold the pleasure of hearing her words and how right the smile on her face was and to know I was the cause of this smile.

''Well I can say. Twitter and instagram won't be dead tonight'' the interviewer  commented before they  where off the air.

''Give it two second'' Joshua finally broke the silent that had settled down.

''One''

Tw-.....'' The beeping of my phone cut Joshua short from his countdown. Retreating my phone as it light up over and over again with more and more notification every time I  blink my eyes.

''Here comes the fans'' I commented.

*-*-*-*-*

The award show was to its end with Becky performance as its closing. Taking out my phone I held it toward the TV seeing Becky appearing in her outfit for the night. She had on a black sparkly jersey that became a dress for her with a long length black socks with gold strip and black bootie. With the camera just showing her I snapped a picture which in the end came out better than I imagined. Her face was held high with all her beauty showing with a bright smile on her face showing her gap that made her even more beautiful.

With the picture taken, I went on instagram uploading the picture with the caption 'This is my beautiful girl guys' and I pressed enter after tagging her. Smiling I closed my phone knowing all the notification I already had on my phone doubling its number.