Chapter 26: Check up

Oh baby (Chapter 26)

This chapter is terrible, but I guess I would post it. This is their first check  up. I know nothing about pregnancy, so please feel free to correct me, and I've been doing my studies.

*-*-*-*-*-*

{Becky}

'Pickle'

The craving for pickle had me almost moaning in pain. Walking into the kitchen, my mind on my sudden craving for the disturbing vegetable. I always hated pickled by itself, yeah I could eat it with a mixture of something, but not alone.

Opening the fridge, my eyes roaming the fridge, until I found the glass jar filled with pickle. I lick my lips, a new surge of wanting came over. Taking out the jar, I walk to the counter. Opening the peanut butter, I twist  the pickle cap on, opening it. Pulling out a pickle, I dip it in the peanut butter and than I took a large bite, moaning at the divining taste.

Getting up from the stool, I walk toward the cabinet, I pull it open and took out the bag of spicy cheetos and chocolate chip cookie. Getting back to my seat, I ate my morning snack. I dip the cheeto into the peanut butter and bit down on it.

''Eww gross'' Frankie walked in the kitchen, his face scrunched in disgust by my combination of snack. Rolling my eyes, ignoring his very presence I kept eating. He sat opposite of me, he reached out ready to grab a cookie, but I slapped his hand which he quickly retreated back, glaring at me.

''Are you mad, women'' he snapped, I roll my eyes.

''Well someone don't know when to keep their hand away'' I told him.

''Get me water'' I tell him, I stare at him briefly seeing the disbelief written all over his feature. He stared at me, but eventually got up and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, he came back to the counter handing  it to me.

''Can you make something to eat, B'' he pouted, trying to be cute if that's what it seemed to me. I shook my head, smiling at him. I got up and headed to the fridge. Picking out leftover chicken from tbe fridge, I brought it to the stove and took out the spices and ingredient that I would need to create a sauce for the chicken.

In a shallow bowl,  I combined the first five ingredients. In another shallow bowl, beat egg and milk. I dip chicken into egg mixture, then cracker mixture.

In an electric skillet, I heat the oil to 375°. Fry chicken, a few strips at a time, for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and finally it was done.

Serving Frankie a plate and took one of my own, I took a bite of the chicken. I stared at it, taking a piece out. Staring down at it, I felt something bubbled inside of me. I brought my hand to my lips and rushed out of the kitchen, into the bathroom.

''Becky, are you okay'' Frankie rushed after me, he held my hair as I emptied down my stomach until I felt empty. Getting up from the toilet bowl, I got on my feet heading towards the sink. Washing my mouth with the mouth wash and afterward I rinsed it.

''Are you okay B'' I nodded my head, shrugging. I held the sink tight, staring at my tired self.

''Just fine'' I tell him, sighing.