Chapter 47: Day 1 In MommyVille

Guyssss, I feel like crying for saying this. But this is honestly the second last chapter of this story. *tears* their will be an epilogue which will come very soon.

One more chapter before the story comes to an end.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I'm so sorry for the such long wait, but I promise that it will all be over.

I can honestly say thank you all, for all the support.

60k+ read, I mean WTF. How is that possible. Just yesterday, it wasn't even close to 3k. Thank you guys so much, love you all.

°

°

°

{Becky}

"Surprise... Now where is she"

On our first night at home, the house was in total corruption. The family had all made it their mission to be the first to hold Rylynn, she was instantly  becoming an attachment to everyone. Together with my mother's help, we made a quick dinner that had to feed thirty guest.

That night, me and Austin had tuck Rylynn in her white  crib. Turning on the  Angelcare Video Movement and Sound Monitor, we step out of the room.

"I'm so proud of you, baby" Austin held me close to his chest as we strode across  to my room. He striped himself from his cloths, staying in only his boxer and white shirt. Slipping away from him, I headed in the ensuite bathroom in greater need of a shower. Feeling refreshed and awoken, I got dress in some old oversized graphic T-shirts with a black boyshort panty.

I slowly relaxed in the warmth seeping from Austin. His arm looped around my waist, his hand slowly slipping on my tight.

Our legs entangled with one another and I laid my head on his chest. This right there was home for me.

"I love you baby" his breath tickled  my skin. Barely conscious, I lace our finger together.

"And I love you" and before I knew it. I was knock off into a doze of sleep.

Precisely around 2am in the morning, Rylynn loud cry could be heard through the baby monitor. I tried to reach out, seeing if their was a snooze button, which  sadly wasn't there.

"Becky, the baby's crying" Austin grumble in his sleep. He's kidding me right? I glare down at him. Taking his hand off of me, making sure to kick him awake.

He slowly opened his eyes, casting me a glance. He smiled apologetically upon seeing the scowl I wore.

"Come on doofus" I pull him to his feet and together we both saunter to the door across from ours and to Rylynn crib.

"Ooh baby girl, you're awake so early" I cradle her in my arm. Pecking her forehead, so tenderly.

"Come hold her, I'll get a towel" I gently placed her in Austin's arm. He had that dazing glaze in his eyes as he stared down at our daughter. He held her so close, almost scared frighten by the idea of dropping her.

I threw a snicker his way, strolling to the other side of the room. Opening the drawers of her dresser, I pull out a small towel for my shoulder. Taking her from Austin's arm, I sat down in the rocking chair beside the crib and started  breastfeeding her.

Austin blushed upon seeing the sight of me. I rolled my eyes, trailing my attention down to the little treasure in my arm.

Before my  release, I had settled on breast feeding her, I wanted to have the most experience I can get. I wanted to have a greater connection with my daughter and I think this was the start. The nurses taught me the basic, they said the rest would come naturally.