Chapter 11: Purge

I'll be home: Chapter ★

Boom two update in a day. I feel really nice today. So you guys show me how you like this.

><><><><><> Picture on the side is of Becky outfit, their date location and the movie their watching.

If you guys are real and hard becstin shippers, you'll understand the movie choice.

*-*-*-*-*-*

***Becky***

''Becky. Hate to break it to you, but you look hideous in whatever you have on'' Sarah voice woke me from my frantic babble. The hotel room that a couple hours ago was restored to perfection by the housemaid, but now resemble a tornado had made its strike. Cloths frail in each corner gasping any seeking sight of the carpeted floor, suitcase occupied the remaining flood with clothing all layers on top and my bed- if that's what it is now.

''Help'' I was near tears.I couldn't believe how stupid I was busying myself and at last getting ready thirty minutes before a date...... Ahhh someone help.

''Where are you going. '' Sarah step into the room taking small stride toward me. '' Becky let go'' she held out a hand and snatch the shirt out of my grip while I struggled to regain composition of it.

''Sarah this is no jocking matter'' I snap at her- not meaning it.

''If you want my help, then go from the beginning'' she instruct slowly and with a heaving sigh I look at her with a guilty expression, knowing the scowl that will take no time to appear on her face after I was done.

''Well, On Wednesday Austin asked me to go on a date with him. I decided to get myself busy and get ready a couple hours before the date, but I lost track of time, now I have thirty minute to get ready'' and their it was her signature scowl. Hand on her hip and she stare at me with annoyance clear in her eyeballs.

''Argh only you Becky. Okay you shower and I'll get your cloth ready. We're on a tight schedule'' she clapped her hand together as if saying chop chop and I waited no time to stroll myself into the lavatory for a quick shower.

Refreshing myself, I wrap a towel around my figure and drag out of the blissful scented rosemary bathroom and back into the room with another towel wrapped around my wet hair. I let my eyes wander round the room that was now clean and Sarah stood in front of the dresser with a wand in her hand and a hair brush in the other.