Chapter 40: The boys

I can guarantee you that the guys would probably say this. This chapter is okay, I like writing this.

I actually have nothing to write, so I will get to the chapter now.

Does anybody actually reads my notes.

----->Foolish4 on the side.

*-*-*-*

Chapter 40: The boys.

{Becky}

''Is it illegal for me to buy a gun'' questioned a serious looking Zach. I stare at him through the review mirror, my brows knitting together in confusion.

His kidding right?

''Yeah.... I searched that up last night'' Alex intervene to Zach's sudden interest of conversation. He sent a glance at Robert who's phone was out.

''How much would it cost'' Austin say, I spear him a glance of disbelief.

''How much would we need'' Robert type something down on his phone.

''Seriously am I the only one seeing something totally wrong with this conversation'' their eyes all came to me, Austin was the first to retreat his focus back on the road. They all shared the same duh expression as if I was the one who brought the gun topic at the table.

''Of course we do'' answers Rob to me.

''Again, normal one here'' Austin parked the car.

''Why would you need a gun, please enlighten me'' I proceed, my eyes meeting there's.

''Because we have a little girl coming into this world'' they all echoed at once.

Freaky, if I tell you.

The unison as if they had rehearse their reasons to even consider the idea of buying a weapon. Their face held so much determination, the most I've seen from anyone of them.

''And you all need one cause'' I rose my brows questionably.

''Because were all becoming father, we need to start acting like one'' Zach was the one to answer, they all nodded in agreement.

''The Joy'' I sarcastically remark, stepping out of the car.

''But babe, still can we get one'' Austin step beside me. I glance at him, generously shocked that he was putting the offer on the table. He pouted, his eyes widen and his lips quivering.

''Not even all your cuteness will let me even consider you buying a gun, I care for the life of others'' I roll my eyes at the dropping of his eyes.

''I though you guys knew better, who in their right mind will even consider putting that idea in Austin's mind'' I glare at the rest of the boys who as well faces held pout.

As you can see I was already raising children's.

''Come on guys let's shop'' I entwined my finger with Austin as we all headed to the entrance of Toys R Us.

*

''Austin put that down'' I yelled at him as he was ready to take another stroller.

''Zach I dare you to bring those baby cloths to me'' I glare at him, he pouted in return.

''But their pink, and cute'' he explained himself, showing me the collection of onesies.

''Alex, Rob get down from there'' they swinged on the park display that the store had put up.

I stare at them in disbelief. What were they four? Oh don't answer that, my brain cells are working again.

''The next person to do one wrong move will get it'' they all stood frozen. My hormones were driving me insane and their actions weren't doing anything to Joy it up.

''Now get down here'' I hand the kart over to Austin as I took the Barcode scanner into my hand. Now that the boys had calmed themselves, Zach still holding his collections of onesies that even I was falling in love with in his grasp.

''What about this'' I scan the BreathableBaby Breathable Crib Bumper - Pink, as the label read. It took no longer than second for the price to come up, looking up at Austin who stared down as well.

''Twelve hundred, that's fine'' he nodded smiling at me. Getting back to my feet, Austin and the guys took measure in their hand as they embarked the large box on the stroller.

''How about this'' Zach pointed to the Park West Dresser Combo - Walnut, the label read. I smile at him, scanning it reading the price.

''Six hundred'' they lifted it and placed it on the kart. With another stroll around the store, we headed for the cash register. Waiting in the short line, our turn came quickly.

When the total was said, Austin took out his wallet paying the amount with his debit.

''Do you think this is enough for now'' Austin whispered in my ear.

''When you have a mother name Michele and Alejandra, than yeah we do'' I tell him, he nodded knowing the craze the mother's will have.

''Zach I see you sneaking those onesies'' I caught him from the corner of my eyes slowly stepping to the other cash register.

''But their cute and they say Zach'' I rolled my eye, laughing at him.

One childish father and three crazy uncle-... What have you gotten yourself into little Meeze, I pat my stomach chuckling.

*-*-*

Me as Becky, rip hair out and walk out.

They're you have it, foolish4.

Just writing this scene had me imagining it.

Well that's all.

Thanks for all the read.

Comments.

Vote for more.

Peace out my loves.