30K Read

*Breath in and out* oh my gosh guys. Wtf thank you, my book have finally reached my goal, 30k read-WHAT. Honestly when I first started on this book, I had no idea if I ever wanted to pursuit it, I was like yeah I'll put some chapters out and see what my readers think. On the first day of publishing, it got like 200 read in a just a couple hours, I was so happy and show that I wrote more.

I stop writing this story for a little while, but I decided against my choice and kept writing.

This book came from 11k to 30k in just a couple months. This just shows how supportive and dedicated you guys are, with your votes and comments that warms my heart.

I'm sorry that I couldn't celebrate you guys accomplishment by giving you all a chapter, but because I have exam right and now and can't really write a fun happy chapter, but I promise that one will come on Friday.

Thank you guys for the support, even if my writing is not 100% amazing or even good.

I will be answering any of your questions since I need small break from studying.

Why do you guys like this story?

I know I've asked you guys this question so much, but this is the last.

Baby gender?

What celebrity should be in this story?

Thank you guys, new update on Friday.

Yessssssssss I'm so happy right now, I honestly screamed and rush downstairs showing my sister the screen of my 30K read. You guys rule.

PS. Sorry this long, but you guys are so amazing that you all deserve me to write an essay on how amazing you all are.