Chapter 3: Goodnight

She Don't Like The Light (Chapter 3)
I want to take a moment and thank everyone for reading this story. I love this so much. Thank you for all the support on instagram and here. I love you guys so much.

Now Hi to all my readers and what's up guys. Don't be shy to comment. I love reading your comments.

Who's watching Becky performing at the AMA? Don't forget to watch it.

*+*+*-*+*+*-*-*--*-*-*-*-**-*

***Becky***

''You know what. That was just the stupidest prank ever'' I commented toward Austin and after I let a giggle slip from my lips. We had been walking for a couple second. Hand in hand and Austin was retelling me the story of his genius idea of pranking Robert. But we all know Austin and sometime he isn't the most brilliant person. First off the prank was going off amazingly. He had put the bucket of water un-top of the door and he called Robert, asking him to help him in the room, but I guess he wasn't slick enough, because everyone caught on the prank and it backfired him, when Robert used pizza against Austin and he came rushing out of the room forgetting about his prank until he was a wet mess. Smart thinking, right? And the sarcasm is indeed substanti.

''Okay, I know not bright, not brilliant, but I'm telling you it was a good idea'' I rolled my eyes while I felt the circular rotation he was faring with his thumb on my palm. I couldn't hide the small smile that slips on my face enjoying the relaxing feeling of his thumb.

''Where here'' we turned a sharp left and stoood in front of  In N Out. Looking through the clear large windows, I can see how empty the place was. It hardly had anyone in there, except for the couple customer who were finishing their food.

''Come on'' Austin pulled me along as he trail toward the door, and after opening it and hearing the ding of the bell. Later we look around the place quickly seeing no one caring and looking at who entered. I let a sigh escape my lips, but still kept my shade on.