Chapter 37: Interview

I didn't know if I should have updated this part,but after a lot of thinking, I was like why not.

This is short, and once again sorry for my lack of updates for the past previous weeks, I had school and with the last week of school came lots of works and exam. I'm done two and have one more.

Like promise, here's a chapter. Don't worry more coming soon.

Spelling error, are frequent in this chapter, I'm very sorry, they will be looked over when I'm done this whole story.

Hope you enjoy.

*-*-*-*-**-*-*

Chapter 37: Interview

{Becky} [Week 14]

Stepping out of the black van, the screams of fans welcomed my morning. Smiling, I step towards them, hugging the first girl that was closest to me. Hugging more, they were careful with my stomach.

''I love you Becky''

''What's the gender of the baby''

''We're here for you Becky''

Screamed some of the fans amongst the small group, I smile at them. The fans had started to calm down, they were starting to come to me and Austin's support as the media weren't too sugar coating our name. Some fans were still far from coming to our side, they had come their own conclusion already.

''I love you guys too'' I smile before I was usher into the Today's show building. Sarah was by my side as a worker on the set guided us to the interview area. Stepping into the clearing, the camera taking focus on the center of the room were two high chair sat and the audience was just filling with some fans and viewers.

''Is Austin still ignoring you'' commented Sarah as she helped me up on the high chair. She cursed them for even thinking about putting '' a pregnant women on something so high'' her words, not mine.

''Yeah, he believes that something doesn't sound right about this interview'' I sigh. Austin has been ignoring me like plague. The guys were his communication device, always there for my request- he even moved to the guess room, that's how mad he was about me accepting this interview.

''You guys are just too stubborn'' usher Sarah as she checked my makeup.

For the look Sarah chose for the interview was simple. She had me in flat, pairing it with some black jeans that wasn't too tight for my growing stomach and with the jeans came the white floral high low shirt. My hair was pulled into a high bun and my makeup was all natural.