chapter 34: Take me home

Hey guys, I'm back. I would like to take this time to thank you all for all you're support. I mean what 26.k read and over 1k vote and over 400 comments. What you guys are honestly the most amazing fans ever. This story wouldn't go anywhere without you're support.

I can't wait for this story to get even more known, than I will be saying that my fans made it happen, not me, but you guys and you're support.

That is all I have to say, hope you enjoy this chapter.

PS. Anyone want to be my editor, I've been looking for someone to edit my spelling mistake and errors.

Love you all.

*-*-*-*-

chapter 34: Take me home

{Becky} [Week 13/4]

''You are being release today'' Austin voice beside me. It has been three days since I had been rushed to the emergency room were I almost lost my baby, but after many test that took all of the two following days the doctor were sure that the baby was healthy.

I slowly got into a seating position, my back supported by the pillow behind me. He move closer to the bed, taking a seat on the bed beside my leg. Taking my hand in his he brought it up to his lips.

''I'm so happy that you and the baby are fine'' his voice cracked a bit, my heart broke at that fact. I tug on his hand pulling closer to me, he move upward toward me and our lips met each other. Taking his hand, I place it on my stomach with our lips moving against each other. He tug on my bottom lips asking for entrance that I didn't permit.

''We're both here with you'' I whisper against his lips. He pull me back into a kiss that he much needed. He left the hand that was on my stomach, his other hand move into my hair. Much to my liking I was losing air, he pull forth both of our breath coming out in short pant.

His lips move to the side of my neck, his lips nipping at the skin. I bit down on my lips-gawking out the skin until I taste blood to prevent the moan that wanted loose.

''Austin, not here'' I breathlessly whisper to him, my hand fisting around his black shirt. His lips created a journey down the valley of my neck were the skin of my shoulder meet.

''Your so tempting'' he breath against my neck- his warm breath nipping at my skin, I shiver.

''Good morning'' walk in the doctor just minute after Austin pulled away from me, a blush coated my cheek.