Chapter 46: Home

Holy cow guys, 60k read.

Thank you all for bearing with me throughout this journey. I'm sorry for my lack of update, but I hope you enjoy this chapter.

°

°

°

{Becky}

"I get to hold her first"

"No I do"

"Austin I'm your mother, I pushed you now let me hold my granddaughter"

"That's low Michele using that card"

"Well I'm the one who pushed the mother, I get to hold her first"

My eyes slowly opened, Austin sat in a chair with Rylynn in his lap was surrounded by the family as they bicker of who gets to hold her first.

With the satisfaction of seeing Austin so shaken up, I close my eyes once again leaving him to his duty and drifted back to sleep.

°

°

°

"I know baby girl, didn't mommy look so beautiful. I had the same look you did when I first met her" I heard a voice say.

My face flushed at his so kind words.

"She has that stop and stare kind of effect on people."

"She wasn't your perfect magazine beautiful, those weren't real. She has her flaws, her little gap which was what made her more beautiful, it was unique" my eyes found him seating in a chair beside my bed.

Slowly I slip into a seating position, my awaken wasn't acknowledge by him yet.

"She's all I could ask for. And now she gifted me you, the most beautiful angel" my eyes welled up at his tender words.

"I can't wait to take you both home" he softly whisper as I snap a picture with my phone.

"What if I want to take you home"

His eyes slowly snap to mine, a blush coating his cheek. His eyes were wide knowing I had heard his whole little speech.

"Well, I hold you up to that offer" he replied, getting up from his seat and up to the bed.

He leans down, his lips coming down on mine and I resist the urge to deepen the kiss. My hand ran through the nape of his head and our lips moved in perfect sync.

"Awww" a flash went off, we quickly detached our lips from each other to meet the boys.

Alex step toward the bed, leaning down to peck my forehead which was followed by the other boys doing the same.

"I think I found my Instagram post" Zach proudly say while tapping away on his phone.

"How does it feel being a mother" Robert sat at the end of the bed, Austin placing Rylynn in my arm.

"Scary, but it's the most amazing feeling of being able to create such a beautiful thing" I tell Rob as once again I felt another flash go off.

"I think I found my picture" Austin comment staring down at his phone.

"What are you talking about" he pass the phone over to me. There I stare down at myself looking down at my beautiful angel, my hair in a messy bun and the blue hospital gown slipping down my shoulder.

"Austin I look so ugly" I tell him, seeing he had posted the picture on Instagram before passing it to me- he knew I would delete it if I didn't like it.