Chapter 2: I Miss You

She Don't Like The Light (Chapter 2)

Its been long guys before this update. I was wanting to update this chapter, but I had my tablet taken away, so here it is. Hope you guys like it.

Love you guys and more cute becstin moment to come. :)

Guys please comment. I don't know if anyone is really liking this story. Please comment.

*-*-*-*-*-****-*

***Becky***

''I wanted you guys to do our Valentine week photoshoot''

I stare at Eric still trying to grasp what he had just stated. I mean, if its a Valentine theme kind of photoshoot, doesn't he need couples. Me and Austin, were far from that, I don't even think  our friendship is established yet.

''Wait, why'' finally I question him and he looks at both of our faces which were mixtures of confusion and he pulls forth his computer chair and he started tipping down on his laptop and later he smile brightly at what he had found.

''Well its not just like that you pick who gets to do a photoshoot. And before I pick you guys as the perfect pair, I've done my research and from what I found you guys had such an amazing chemistry even if you hadn't attended to cast it out'' he started off explaining and I couldn't hold back the blush that slowly crept up my cheek.

''And static shows that you guys will probably boost this shoot by a lot more than a regular pair. Plus, we still have your becstin shippers waiting for you guys to finally stop being stubborn and talk'' he finishes off and with that he turns his laptop screen and indeed there was a chart and proving by calculation it does look like this issue is going to go ballistic on the chart.

''Oh'' we both let out. I had nothing against this photoshoot, but was I ready to relet all my hiding and forgotten feelings for Austin come back. I honestly miss him so much. Even after he started dating Camila, you'd think that's the time for me to move on, but I couldn't. How can you forget someone when they grant you so much to remember  and it didn't help that their was still fans still believing we will be together sooner or later.

''So Becky what do you think?" I eventually let my gaze slip on Austin. Throughout this conversation I never mailed him a glance and finally his hazel eyes bored into mine and I smile nodding my head. In return, he sent me one of his million dollar grin.

''Okay Eric we'll do it'' Austin talk for the both of us, but I don't suppose we even had a say in this. Rocco, Mike and Dr. Luke probably already agreed to this.

''Okay, good, now the photoshoot starts tomorrow morning at eight in the morning. And here are your plans for the next four days'' oh so it lasted four days  instead of three. How swell.

''Thanks Eric, see you later'' I got up and I gave him a hug and he shook Austin hand. Afterward, we both step out of Eric office, I started heading for the elevator, forgetting Austin was even here with me, but I guess he had something else in mind.

''Becky wait up'' he says and just like that I stop in my track once my body made contact against Austin chest. Gosh, still so little. Subsequently taking a step back, I lift up my gaze at Austin's.

''Could we go somewhere'' he ask me and I stare at him, should I? Or should I not? I really do miss him, but was I ready to be seen in public with Austin and most important am I ready to be back in Austin life.

''Sorry Austin I CA-......'' I started saying, but I was cut short by Austin.

''Becky do you realize I was asking you just to be  nice, but we both know you are still coming even if  you say no'' I roll my eyes at Austin, yep same old same old Austin. Finally, after looking at him in the eyes with my hand on my hip, I allow a smile to  slip on my face and I was baffled by the beauty of the smile that appear on his face afterward. It was like a miracle happened after he  saw  my smile.

''Can I have a hug. I miss you so much'' I look at him a little shocked by his request. I look at him in the eyes, seeing the pleading it was mulling over.

''Come on Becky, please'' and here it was. The puppy dog eyes, that only he could surmount. I didn't endure a second before I wrap my arm around his waist. My head lay against his chest and he stood there immobile, probably shock that I actually accepted the hug. The hug was nice and tender I could pick up the soft murmur of his heart. Each second we are together in each others arms, his heart beats one more. His arm wraps tightly around me and even after I stood on my tippy toe, I was  yet too short for him which made him lean down and hug me closer. I caught a swift of his Calvin Klein cologne which smelled divined.

It felt like forever until we pulled away and I smile up at him. I really did miss that connection with him.

''Come on, let's go'' I tell him and side by side, we head to the elevator, but I couldn't miss the cutting of my heartbeat once I felt his larger hand take hold of my own. I didn't protest I just adjust it and I lace my finger through his and him tighten his grasp. His hand was a little rough, but it nevertheless had a soft texture and the feeling was relaxing against my own.

Arriving to the lobby on the first level of the building. I halt in my track, which made him stop has well and he looked back at me with confusion.

''Your glasses, put them on. I'm not ready for anyone to notice us because of the drama coming after they see us'' I could see realization flash in his eyes and he nod, while I let go of his hand to stare in my purse, pulling out my shades I pull it on and I look at Austin red one and he had his snapback backward on his head and I smile at him. Not quickly after his hand took mine in his and hand in hand, we step out into the summer day in Miami.

''I sure miss you B''

***--*+*-*-*-*-*

I'm done. Next chapter will be up soon. I love you all.

Comment

Vote

Read