Chapter 17: A Modern Fairytale

Oh Baby chapter 16 : A modern Fairytale.
New chapter here, I love this chapter, supper cheesy, but I hope you enjoy it. Guys where already at chapter 16 and this not even the middle, only the beginning.

Keep reading.

Guys if Zach would have a girlfriend, how would she look and who should play her,this is a hint for the next chapter.

Guys help me for this. Who should Zach girlfriend be or look like.

*-*-*-*

***Becky***

The long ride to Austin's house was filled with blissful scenery of the outside, as the car drove by the beauty of Miami in quick blur. The radio was on full blast, Jason Derulo filling the content silent that had been establish between us. My hand sat on my lap, entwined with Austin's much more larger hand that fitted mine like pieces of a undone puzzle. From time to time, he will pleasure me by the stroking of his thumb against the skin of my palm.

It took us hours, maybe more than that to finally pull into the driveway of Austin's beautiful medium size mansion like home. He let go of my hand as we both stepped out of his range rover that he had parked in front of the door, instead of the garage. He went to the back, retrieving my two suitcase with ease. Stepping to the door together with Austin strolling my two suitcase much to my dismay, but with one protest from myself, he was already protesting to the hill like the stubborn man he is.

''I will show you to the guess room'' Austin voice echoed around the bare house, with a quick nod, I followed him up the stairs and down the hall that where filled with pictures of the guys and crew, an idea of Michele. Finally arriving to the second last door down the hall, Austin paused, he took one glance at me and opened the door stepping inside. I follow suited, the room was enlarged and beautiful. A queen size bed stood in the heart of the room, with blue bed sheet covering it. The room was a creamy beige color that brought a warm vibration to the room. The room also featured a dresser, a desk, a bathroom and an armoire. Lastly the room had a door, cover by flail window curtain made out of laces that drew me to guess led to a balcony, wow.

''This room is beautiful'' I compliment in aww. Austin stroll my suitcase to the side of my bed, hurling it upward to place it on the queen size bed, I stepped deeper into the room taking a seat at the edge of the bed. He looked down at me, a smile cresting on his lips, I felt my heart stop at the simple action and the such beauty it contained.

''Get ready, put something nice on, or take a shower first, its up to you, but I'll be here to pick you up in thirty-eight minute'' he instructed, my eyebrow rose confirming my mask confusion. He stare down at me, a loft side grin eating his face knowing he knew something I didn't.

''Aust-ahhh get off of me you stupid idiot'' I giggle as I find myself plush down on the cotton feel comforter and Austin position un-top of me. He stare down at me, laughing so carefree and wow it blew me away. He stopped his laughter, gazing at me in the eyes and he smiled.