Chapter 38: #Beckygsquad

I would say something, but nah too lazy. Idk about this chapter, but hope you enjoy this.

Spelling mistake ahead. Sorry.

You Decide the song for this chapter.

*-*-*-*

Chapter 38: #Beckygsquad

{Becky}

''Becky'' came a knock on the door, twenty minutes later. It was the fact the voice belonged to none other than Austin that I got up from the corner I sat humble up, and opened the door.

''Please don't say it, please don't say I told you so'' my eyes filled with tears as they made a never ending pathway down my cheek. Austin eyes filled up with sadness, anger fueling in the dept of his orbs.

''I just want a hug'' he softly say, approaching me.

How did he know? That I've been dying for his hug.

I rush in his arm, he was careful with my stomach. He held me tight. Tired of standing, he lifted me up into his arm, bridal style and headed towards the couch. He sat down, placing me on his lap as I sob in his embrace.

Austin whisper sweet nothing into my ear, soothing me enough to get up and head home. He took my purse sliding it over his shoulder, his arm took a protective stance slung over my shoulder and he held me close. Stepping out of the door, Sarah rushed to me. Her eyes filled with tears as she pulled me into her arm.

''Hold this, I'll be back'' Austin hand over my bag to Sarah. I was in a daze that it took me longer to register what he was up too.

''No, we can't leave him alone.'' Sarah seemed to process it all of what was Austin's plan as we quickly sped after him.

We step into the clearing, my eyes widen as I stare at the scene unrevealed
in-front of me in horror.

Austin was mad- No furious.

My hand rose to my mouth, blood stain the floor. Austin held his clench fist by his side as they looked ready for another strike at his target- Mark's face.

''Stay near your phone, you'll be expecting a phonecall from my lawyer'' furious Austin let out. His fist hesitate, Mark stared up at him with widen eyes his nose and lips busted by Austin's fist.

''I'm suing you for this'' yelled Mark. Austin had already spinned on his heal, ready to retract back to me, but he stop-smirking almost excepting this to come.

''Do whatever you want, just never mess with a Mahone's girl again.'' he walked to me, his arm wrapping around me as he calmed himself down with my embrace.

''Austin you shouldn't have done that'' I whisper lowly.

''Well he should have know that messing with a Mahone is one thing, but messing with a Mahone's girl is not okay. '' he softly usher back in my ear. I hugged him back, my eyes traveling to the camera. My eyes widen at the red recording light- We're live.

*-*-*-*-*

{Alex}

I walked by Austin's room, stopping in my tract as I glance at the scene happening in-front of me. My heart dropped, my eyes sting at the fragile state of Becky. She sat down in the middle of Austin's bed, his armed wrapped around her- shielding her from what he knew he couldn't protect her from.