Chapter 39: It's a ?

So guys I feel like the story is dragging on too much, so I'm starting to actually writting more into the pregnancy. Their is more drama to come, but so far my plot is filled with too much drama.

Well guys the baby gender will be revealed in this chapter. Yay right. I'm sorry if you guys don't like the gender, but I will explain how I chose the gender.

So let's get on to the chapter.

Sorry for the spelling in advance.

*-*-*-*-*

Chapter 39: It's a ?

{Becky} [18 Weeks]

''Thank you guys for all your support, seems like forever since I've gone to bed with a smile on my face. For the previous weeks I've had been given so much label and none were anything positive, but today you guys have given me one that I will forever be grateful for. Warrior, thanks to all of you guys, my knights, I'm a warrior'' I read my tweet from three weeks ago.

Putting down my phone on the counter, I lift the spoon covered with yogurt to my mouth, moaning at the vanilla creamy goodness.

''Becky, are you ready'' Austin walked into the kitchen in nothing but jeans that hung low on his hip and a shirt slung over his shoulder.

He looks sooooooo sexy, my hormones were going through the roof these days.

''Baby gender'' I tell him, smiling. Its been two day since I've finally reached my eighteen week of pregnancy and already finished my first trimester. Today we were going to find the gender of the little Meezy growing in my stomach.

''Yep'' Austin say anxiously, now these days he's never calm. Walking toward me, I look up at him. Pulling his head down near mine, he took my lips into a passion filled kiss. Our lips molded with one another, he nibble down on my bottom lips.

''How much I wish I could bring you back to our room'' he groan against my lips, I giggle. Pulling back, I pat his chest getting up from my stool.

Taking out my phone, I open the twitter app again. Pressing the tweet box and starting typing the tweet I've been thinking of for hours.

''It's a ?" -Tweet

Closing my phone, I smile up at Austin who stare down at my phone over my shoulder. Taking my hand in his, he lace his finger through mine. Walking into the living room, I pick my purse from the couch and we were soon out of the door and into his Range Rover.

The drive to the clinic that Dr. Mere had reserve for this checkup was short. Stepping through the digging of the clinic door, we met up with Dr. Mere. She smile at us, I hug her.

We follow her into the second door down the hall. Entering into the spacious room, I was guided toward the examination couch, I settle down on it. I rose my shirt up to my bras just as I was instructed to do. Gel is applied to my lower abdomen area, the cold substance brought chill spreading through me. Soon I felt the transducer (a smooth handheld device) is moved against the skin and she sweeps it back and forth over the area of interest.

Austin held my hand as a gray blur imagine was produce on the screen. In the sea of gray, a slight blur moved.

''You saw that right'' Austin squeezed my hand, I role my eyes at the tone of his voice-his nerve was getting the better of him.

''You can clean the gel off'' She say thirty minutes after examining my stomach. Taking the whip she gave me, I clean my stomach.

''I'll be back, you guys will like copies right'' she asked, we both nodded.

Stepping out of the room, Austin got up from his chair joining me on the examination couch. Taking both of his hand in mine, I lean up pecking his cheek.

''I heard the guys betting fifty buck on the gender of the baby'' Austin laugh out, I join him.

''Let me guess, Zach went for girl and Alex for a boy'' he nodded, I roll my eyes at that.

''I don't care what we have, I just want he or she to have your eyes.'' I look up into the beautiful hazel orbs of his. They were such a pure mixture that changed to different shade that were close to the clearest blue.

''I want our baby to look just like their mother. Beautiful and unique'' I blush, swatting him away. He smile cheekily, leaning down taking my lips into a quick kiss. The door open, pulling us apart.

Dr. Mere step into the room, a smile cresting on her lips. She held an envelope in her grasp.

''How do you guys find the color pink?" She questioned.

''I guess Alex own Zach fifty buck'' I smile widely, turning into Austin's arm hugging him.

*-*-*

Its a girl guys..........

Yay.

So weeks or even months ago, I asked people on instagram what gender they wanted the baby to be and this is the vote.

Boy- 15

Girl- 17

So are you guys happy or wanted them to have a boy.

Comment.

Vote.

Read.