Chapter 111 - 120

_
Chapter 111

    Wu Wenhua gasped in surprise, "What does it mean that you can't get out?"

    Doctor Python was also puzzled. It went well at first, but he was about to get out, but he was pulled back into this body inexplicably. What's going on?

    Ming Yu observed Zhao Rongze's aura up and down, it seemed to be a little weak, maybe it was caused by his recent weight loss?

    "Try it again, is it because you drank too much alcohol and your body is not as sensitive as usual?"

    The python doctor was comforted by Ming Yu, he smiled and tried again, but soon, his smile froze on his face.

    "Not yet?" Xing Xing became nervous for Zhao Rongze.

    Doctor Python is fine, at least he has his own consciousness, but Zhao Rongze is in a state of coma. If the manager and assistant can't find him, troubles will arise. Originally, he was affected by Meidie before, so he has to die every day. It has already made many people dislike it, and it will be worse if it happens again.

    The python doctor sighed angrily, and made a gesture of holding his glasses, but he couldn't hold them up. "It may be because I drank too much wine. I will drink less for this meal." Seeing that he was going to

    get Beer, Mingyu's eyes were quick, he waved his hand away, and said sternly: "You can only eat honestly."

    Facing Mingyu who was posing as a discipliner, the python doctor dared not speak out, and silently picked up his chopsticks fish to eat.

    The meal was crowded and lively.

    At first, Gao Wei and the others were a little afraid of monsters, but they soon hooked up with them.

    Yao Xinning was even feeding the whirlwind demon beer, "It's really delicious, try it, by the way, would you go to ask for a seal?" The

    whirlwind demon seemed to find something interesting, his eyes widened, "What is a seal, It sounds like fun!"

    Liu Xu couldn't hold back, and touched the snow-white hair of the hair-cut fox, "Is it you, the fox we met last time when we came out of the library, what is your talent and sorcery?"

    Thinking of what he had done before, the hair-cut fox tensed up, and slapped her hand away with a disgusted paw, "None of your business!"

    Ming Yu didn't want to go back to lie down after drinking two bowls of porridge. It was the medicine I drank that worked, and my whole body felt warm.

    Beside him, Xing Xing rarely didn't bury his face in the rice bowl, but listened attentively to Wu Wenhua's talk about making money.

    "...Some time ago, I carefully selected and found a factory, and directly made samples. Look, there are so many small items, as long as they are hung in the shopping cart, they will be sold out."

    Wu Wenhua took out a bunch of small items from the bag . stuff.

    Everyone's eyes were attracted, and Liu Xu immediately took away a little monster phone case. Behind the case was the image of the star itself, grinning and baring its teeth, looking vicious.

    Gao Wei also picked up a refrigerator magnet, which was also a star, and was rolling watermelon in his stomach.

    There are also keychains, hair ties, etc., all designed with a girlish heart.

    Xing Xing noticed a bracelet with an extremely simple design. There were only a pair of small horns on the thin chain, which were fluffy like her horns.