Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Five Eggs

    The little monster is very smart, can understand human language, and can even communicate with itself with its eyes.

    For Mingyu, there was nothing unacceptable. It was not that he had never experienced unimaginable things, and he had experienced them for more than ten years.

    According to the request of the little monster, Mingyu went to wash the towel again, and then wiped her face, and carefully stroked the hairs protruding from the pointed ears, until she flicked her tail back and forth in dissatisfaction, then stopped. .

    Ming Yu noticed that the hairs protruding from the tips of the little monster's ears were of different heights, and one was particularly long and very conspicuous. He endured and endured, but in the end he couldn't bear it anymore, and turned to get the scissors.

    Dai Fanxing is very satisfied with the service of the meal ticket, and she can give full marks. She was trying to climb down from the stool, when Ming Yu, holding the scissors, stood in front of her again... Dai Fanxing: ... suddenly felt a little

    cold what happened?

    A few minutes later, even if the big tail tightly held the man's arm and pulled it hard, it still couldn't dispel his determination to trim his hair.

    Finally cut off the distinctive hair, Mingyu felt a lot more relieved, his frowning brows were loosened, he combed it twice with a small comb, and made sure that both sides were at the same height, and then put the little monster in his arms. open.

    Anxiously, Dai Fanxing yelled "Aww, aww", and only kicked his legs twice before being put down by Mingyu.

    Big Tail patted the floor angrily, Mingyu was very satisfied with his masterpiece, and his eyes were full of relief when he looked over, which made Dai Fanxing suddenly discouraged, and his cry was blocked halfway.

    She looked back boredly at the garlic pillars that had been trimmed to a uniform height, touched her ears, and dragged her big tail into the eggshell again.

    Of course, the ass is facing outward, which means that you are angry, please do not disturb!

    Mingyu washed the towels, dried them on the balcony, and tidied the folds of the apron before continuing to prepare his own dinner.

    He eats simple food, the weather is getting hotter, the beginning of summer has just passed, and the season's cucumbers are fresh, so he plans to make cucumber scrambled eggs and cook a bowl of rice in the evening.

    I have lived alone for a long time, and I am very familiar with every process, even the rice cooker I bought is the smallest size.

    But today Ming Yu hesitated when filling the rice cooker with water, and turned his head to look at the little monster stuffed in the eggshell, swaying its tail left and right bored.

    A question flashed through my mind: Can the cubs that have just hatched eat anything other than liquid food?

    Is it not enough to drink milk nutrition?

    After recalling the few common senses about infants and young children, Ming Yu finally put down the extra rice that he had prepared: it would be safer to let her drink goat's milk.

    As soon as the smell of rice wafted out, Dai Fanxing turned his head in the eggshell, paws on the edge of the eggshell, and quietly looked towards the kitchen.

    Although she drank milk and felt warm around her stomach, she still didn't feel satisfied. She was not hungry, but she wasn't full yet.

    Observing Mingyu's preparation, it seems that there is only one stir-fried dish for dinner?