Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Ming Yu looked down, and unconsciously, the image of a fat little monster with her big tail rolling around on the floor appeared in her mind.

    The smile made the corners of his mouth slowly rise. Uncle Wu saw it in his eyes and nodded with satisfaction, "I'm relieved if you do this..." "

    ...Uncle Wu."

    Mingyu didn't like his tone of explaining the funeral, It was so serious on the phone, but this time, he looked pretty good, not much different from before.

    It may be that when people get old, they like to recall the past. Uncle Wu remembered the first time he saw Mingyu, a teenager, living a miserable life alone, looking for a house everywhere, and sleeping outside his house at night when he couldn’t find it. , opened the door to him in the morning, it was cold and foggy at that time, the young boy's face was pale, and he curled up in a pitiful ball on the steps, thinking about it now makes me feel sad.

    The current landlord and his wife were introduced by Uncle Wu at the beginning.

    After living nearby, Mingyu didn't say anything on the surface, but in action, he would run errands for Uncle Wu, who had a handicap.

    When Uncle Wu was young, he had bad luck, lost his wife and son, and had no relatives to rely on. When he got older, he moved into a nursing home. Mingyu would help him take care of the house regularly, and would come to the nursing home once a week to bring him some daily necessities.

    Uncle Wu raised his head slowly and looked out of the window, his cloudy eyelids were shining brightly.

    Ming Yu stared at the old man with peace of mind.

    Bringing up the past, he wanted to thank him sincerely. But Mingyu thought he was clumsy, and he was too embarrassed to say those silly words, so he just stayed by his side silently.

    Uncle Wu suddenly patted the wheelchair and regained his energy, "Okay, let's not talk about the past, what's going on outside? Ever since you went to the supermarket, there has been a lot of noise." Mingyu: "Our school volunteers seem to

    be Because it’s Dragon Boat Festival, I’m coming to the nursing home to show my love.”

    Uncle Wu looked away, and picked up the magnifying glass to read the newspaper again, “Hmph, superficial.”

    He had only read two lines in the newspaper, when someone knocked on the door suddenly, Ming Yu thought it was a routine visit by a doctor or nurse to take the old man's temperature, but when he opened the door and saw Ming Gan, he froze.

    "Mingyu, you're here. I saw you just now, do you know the old man in the house?" Ming Gan passed Mingyu and looked at Uncle Wu.

    Ming Yu replied briefly: "I know."

    He noticed that the two girls following Ming Qian had their mouths and noses blocked and their expressions were tense, as if he was the source of some kind of virus infection.

    It was obviously not like this when we met before...

    Ming Yu withdrew his gaze and landed on Ming Qian again.

    "That's it. Our volunteers will give the old people a uniform haircut in the afternoon, starting from this room."

    Ming Gan brightened the electric clippers and apron in his hand.

    For some reason, Uncle Wu suddenly became annoyed, "I don't cut my hair, usually someone helps to do it, what can I do for you?" In the

    past two years, Uncle Wu's temper was the same as his physical condition, with ups and downs. Can talk and laugh happily, the next moment there will be a storm.