Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    "Who, who is here, isn't it Da Mian!" The

    irritable old toddler rolled out of the hedgehog hole, only to meet Ming Hui face to face.

    It has seen this human being in Damian's place, the breath is very annoying, and monsters don't like it, and the forced smile makes it bored.

    "What are you doing here!" The old man's anger remained undiminished, the thorns exploded, and the tips shone coldly in the moonlight.

    Minghui smiled flatteringly at it, rubbed his hands, and squatted down to communicate with the hedgehog demon: "Old boy, this is the fruit I brought you."

    He pushed a box of grapes and observed the old boy's expression.

    The old man sniffled, he likes to eat fruit, but the quality of the fruit Ming Yu sent was really not that good, obviously the grapes were overripe, and occasionally the skins looked a little shriveled.

    The old man stared at Minghui vigilantly, and the thorns stood up halfway vigilantly.

    Minghui explained directly why he came here: "I want you to let me in."

    He pointed to the foot of the mountain, and Old Todd looked over, it was the place that was surrounded by its evil spirit.

    "What are you going in for?"

    Minghui continued rubbing his hands, "Go in and sell something, and I'll be out soon."

    Knowing what he was thinking, Old Toddler yelled angrily, "You will disrupt Da Mian's plan like this." Although it doesn't know what Da Mian's plan is at the moment, but this Ming Hui is someone who can mess things up.     Minghui's flattery was almost engraved into the folds of his skin, "Why, I will play it by ear

    , and I can use food to lure out the little monster that Da Mian wants."

I really can't hold on.

    Suddenly, a cloud of shadows enveloped a man and a demon.

    Minghui raised his head apprehensively, and saw the circling and descending Damian, with an angry expression on its face, and a violent airflow formed under its wings, Minghui was almost unable to stand still.

    "Okay, you've been obedient and obedient, I told you to do things quickly, but you dilly-dally, so that's the idea."

    It just saw a truck parked in the courtyard of the manor, and a lot of food and materials were neatly stored, so it returned immediately. There is something I don't understand. He repeatedly told him to lure the little monster as soon as possible, but he wanted to make a fortune.

    Ming Fai is really greedy and ignorant, and reusing him is a wrong move.

    Da Mian let out an ear-piercing long life, and the evil spirit formed a whirlwind, swept towards Ming Hui who begged for mercy, and swept him down the mountain in an instant.

    There was a thud, and a large splash of water was heard.

    After falling into the water, Minghui opened his eyes wide in fear, thanking that the water was shallow, and when his water skills were not bad, he was shocked to find that dense scales appeared on the back of his hand.

    In a short time, his body was covered with scales, and his legs turned into fish tails under the water surface.

    Minghui struggled and began to accept a reality—he was turning into a fish.