Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Twenty-Three Eggs

    In the next few days, Mingyu was busy looking for a house while coping with the upcoming finals.

    The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and the little monster occasionally gets lazy and asks to rest at home instead of going to class.

    Anyway, when he went to school with Ming Yu, he would put him at the mahogany demon's place. Dai Fanxing would carry the crab claws on his shoulders and run amok, supervising the mahogany demon to urge all the peach blossoms to bloom.

    She and Mingyu have been drinking the peach tree soaked water for a few days, staring at themselves in the mirror, still with a round cat face, and the beauty function has no effect on her at all!

    Dai Fanxing was so angry that she ate two more custard buns for breakfast.

    Ming Yu walked into the bathroom, saw that she hadn't washed, picked up the child's toothbrush and urged, "Hurry up and brush your teeth, I have to go to class, are you sure you want to be home by yourself today?" The little monster opened its mouth and waited

    obediently Mingyu serves herself. Although she can brush her teeth, someone can do it for her. If she can be lazy, of course she chooses to be lazy.

    Seriously helped the little monster brush her teeth, and handed her the tooth cup to rinse her mouth. Mingyu was worried, and told the old man again: "No matter who knocks on the door, don't open it. You can't play with fire or knives. It's dangerous. It will hurt..."

    Listening to him whispering in his ear, the little monster folded its ears.

    Ming Yu stared at the little monster for a long while, then suddenly lifted her big ears that had been folded on purpose with one finger, leaned over, and said, "Also, don't sneak into my bed, and you won't have dinner if you make a mess." "

    Aww !"

    Dai Fanxing was angry and guilty, how did Mingyu know that she wanted to catch up on the big bed while he was away?

    After confirming that the rice cooker was in the heat preservation state, he checked again, and then Mingyu left with his backpack on his back.

    The little monster squatted at the door, watching Mingyu go out, the door closed with a click, and the little monster's ears perked up instantly.

    She let out a howl of joy, expressing the joy of the monkey finally becoming the king of the mountain, then clawed fiercely, and sprinted towards the big bed in the bedroom.

    Holding Mingyu's pillow, biting and kicking, suddenly felt a sharp gaze, the little monster realized the danger, raised its big tail, raised its head to meet Mingyu's gaze, a little heavy, but also sharp... Dai Fanxing:

    " ..."

    When Mingyu went out again, the little monster who had been slapped twice on the butt whimpered, flicked its tail angrily and retracted into its eggshell.

    Hmph, I don't care about your bed, the mattress is so hard, and the sheets are not soft enough, so the fresh smell barely meets her wishes.

    Picking out a bunch of problems, the little monsters, who are not rare, rolled around happily on Mingyu's big bed after a while. Tired of rolling, he yawned long, closed his eyes, smelled the fresh scent of Ming Yu, and the little monster fell into a deep sleep.

    ...

    At the end of today's class, Gao Wei took a look at the female classmate who got Mingyu's contact information and left excitedly. He teased him lazily: "You are very popular recently. How old is this today?" Mingyu really didn't remember it seriously