Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Seventeen Eggs

    Ming Yu quickly peeled a few shrimps for the little monster, and his eyes would always be glued to the watery sausage, and he lost his appetite at once. Seeing the little monster devouring the food, he felt that the current experience was too miraculous.

    There were legless molluscs wriggling on the ground, but he and the little monster were all focused on filling their stomachs.

    After Dai Fanxing was full, when Ming Yu looked over, he immediately patted his belly twice.

    "Are you full? I'll put you in your backpack now, you can sleep, and I'll take care of the rest." It's

    not that he's not curious about the origin of the sea sausage, but now the matter is urgent and it's not the time to delve into it.

    Outside the door, the sound of Gao Wei's slow footsteps has already been heard.

    Before he pushed the door, the little monster plunged its head into the backpack, curled its big tail into a circle, and kept silent, not daring to move. It raised its big ears to listen to the movement outside.

    After Gao Wei came in, his sloppy expression suddenly turned into shock. At first he thought he was in the wrong dormitory, or he was hallucinating, so he closed the dormitory door on purpose, walked around the corridor, opened the door again, and saw Mingyu grabbing sea intestines. One in each hand, the technique is very steady.

    Gao Wei's expression twisted, "Is this a big earthworm? The sewer came back up? Didn't my aunt clean it last time?"

    Growing up in an inland city, he had never seen a sea sausage.

    Mingyu's focus was off track: "Has there been bugs in the sewer of the dormitory?" It's disgusting to think about it.

    "It's just a fly. It's definitely not as scary as this time. Why are you catching it with your bare hands? Don't move. I'll ask Auntie to deal with it." Mingyu called

    Gao Wei, "It's a sea sausage, you can check it with your mobile phone. I know, it’s edible, and it’s very fresh.”

    When he heard that it was edible, Gao Wei became very interested, pointed his phone camera at one of them, scanned it, and quickly scanned the content, focusing on “stir-fried with leeks” .

    "Okay, I'm going to ask Lao Yu next door who likes to grow vegetables in the dormitory to get leeks!"

    Ming Yu:?

    Halfway through, Gao Wei turned back and asked, "By the way, where did the pile of sea sausages on the ground come from?"

    Ming Yu: "...I came back from the cafeteria and bought it along the way. I didn't expect the bag to burst."

    If it is true that it came back up from the sewer, it would be too magical, and I am afraid that Gao Wei will inform the auntie of the dormitory at that time.

    Gao Wei's expression was tangled.

    Mingyu imagined countless ways to use it to deal with his various possible questions, such as where to go from the cafeteria to the seafood market.

    It was Gao Wei who waited and said frankly: "I haven't eaten sea sausage yet..."

    "Do you want to eat it?" Ming Yu's tense mood relaxed. If the sea sausage was eaten, it would be considered a solution for him.

    "It's not free, how about I buy a case of beer?"

    "Forget about beer. I have professional classes in the afternoon, and I have to paint. The teacher smelled bad wine."