Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Twenty-two Eggs

    Acting as a thug, the mahogany demon who was eager to commit crimes and meritorious deeds interrogated on his behalf: "You can fall into dreams at will, right?"

    Peng Xi wiped the non-existent cold sweat with crab claws, and replied politely: "Only humans can. It will be a little trouble."

    Zhong Neng nodded in satisfaction, deliberately emphasizing the subject: "We little monster..." After finishing speaking, he was not very confident, and looked at Dai Fanxing with his mouse head tilted, seeing that she did not refute, he immediately puffed up his chest proudly, "We The little monster is looking for you to do something."

    It turned out that he was looking for it to do something, Peng Xie heaved a sigh of relief, and his thoughts went through ups and downs in a short time, and he even wondered if the little monster wanted to break its crab claws, just to make a pair with the one holding the sword .

    Tao Muyao was dissatisfied, thinking that Zhong Neng would snatch his No. 1 thug position, and acted more actively, "The little monster wants you to fall into someone's dream, a girl named Tan Yufei..." After all, it was

    because he made trouble and caused trouble. A series of troubles made Taomu Yao somewhat uncomfortable.

    Being able to do things for the little monster, Peng Li couldn't wish for it, so he immediately cheered up, his two crab eyes stood up energetically, "Tell me how to do it." Dai Fanxing heard Gao Wei talking to

    Wu Wenhua in his backpack, and said The girls misunderstood Mingyu and ridiculed him. They mocked him in class group chats, such words as "no responsibility" and "only evasion" were really eye-catching.

    She couldn't see her own being wronged like this.

    In the final analysis, the problem lies in Tan Yufei's ambiguous attitude.

    She still thinks that she had an off-site relationship with Ming Yu, but it was only because she couldn't hold back, and her relatives were unreasonable, that led to today's situation.

    Based on her character, she probably felt guilty towards Mingyu. When people around asked her, they blamed herself. Compared with Mingyu, she refused to admit the relationship between the two from the beginning to the end. Male" label.

    But Ming Yu hadn't done it, he just hadn't done it, why should he be wronged so much!

    Thinking of this, Dai Fanxing became annoyed, and cast an angry glance at the mahogany demon.

    Knowing why he didn't please the little monster, the Taomu monster hid behind the two crab monsters without a trace, with a embarrassed expression on his face.

    "Aww..."

    The little monster had a serious expression, hooked its paws, and asked Peng Xi to come forward and tell the plan that he had thought up earlier.

    Even though she was serious, the four monsters surrounded by her were still bloodied by her cuteness, and their hearts were crazy, the monster cubs are just cute!

    Dai Fanxing's plan is very simple. Let Peng Li create a dream for Tan Yufei, and the mahogany demon enters, transforms into Ming Yu's appearance, gets along with Tan Yufei in daily life, and then goes through the details, or directly injects a powerful drug, so that Tan Yufei can discover the clues and completely defeat her belief , Reflect on whether you mistakenly regard dreams as reality.

    Especially since she did suffer from depression, with ups and downs, the speculation becomes reasonable.

    Dai Fanxing once had the experience of confusing dreams with reality. When she was in high school, she dreamed of eating braised pork ribs in the cafeteria at noon that day. The next day, she recalled the good taste of ribs with her friend. The friend looked puzzled and said she remembered it wrong. up.