Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Sixteen Eggs

    Mingyu looked at it for a while, and made sure that her sleeping position was quite honest, and she would not roll off the top bunk, so she spread out her English book and continued to study.

    When Gao Wei came back, he saw Mingyu was seriously writing words silently.

    Gao Wei stood at the door of the dormitory with a hot water bottle in his hand, refusing to come in.

    Mingyu noticed it and looked at him with a strange face.

    Gao Wei said expressionlessly: "You look pretty good-looking." Mingyu: "...     you are

    pretty upright too."

He kept Mingyu at arm's length, but Gao Wei didn't seem to know anything about it, he didn't listen to dissuasion, he did whatever he wanted with Mingyu, and he didn't deliberately keep his distance.

    "Your handwriting is pretty good too."

    The conversation was quite boring, and Ming Yu didn't know how to answer it. If he also praised Gao Wei as before, the two of them seemed to be complimenting each other, which was weird.

    Originally, Gao Wei didn't want to talk nonsense with Ming Yu, but just expressed his feelings honestly, and didn't care whether Ming Yu returned him or not.

    "Did the group tell you to read it? The one in our class went out with her boyfriend last night and had a car accident on the way back to school in the morning. I heard it was serious. The instructor said to check the bed tonight. Don't go back today." Let's deal with it anyway."

    Mingyu took out his mobile phone to read the group news, and sure enough, he saw the temporary notice sent by the instructor, saying that the school will conduct a unified dormitory inspection tonight.

    He looked up at his bed, with a troubled expression on his face. It would be fine if he was alone, but now he has a little monster with him. She has to eat and go to the toilet. It will be very inconvenient in the dormitory. Can you hide yourself well?

    The little monster who slept in the dark was ignorant and dreamed of eating big chicken drumsticks at night, so he hugged his big tail and started to gnaw.

    Gao Wei who was making tea suddenly stopped, "What's the sound?"

    Ming Yu heard it too, the sound was very familiar, it was a little monster grinding its teeth.

    "Maybe it was blown by the wind."

    "Really?" Gao Wei didn't doubt it.     Mingyu got up and pretended to make the bed, took a look at the little monster who was still gnawing its tail, and turned to invite

    Gao Wei: "It's almost time, let's go to the cafeteria together?

    "

I don't feel at ease in the dormitory alone. It's best to find a way to distract Gao Wei and take some time to feed the little monster. I didn't bring goat milk or a feeding bottle, so I can only let her eat with me today.

    The little monster is still growing, so if she wants to eat a balanced diet, she will have to spend a lot of money.

    The two locked the door and walked to the cafeteria. Dai Fanxing on the upper bunk was ignorant, gritted his teeth, and angrily shook off his unpalatable tail.

    No one disturbed her, and she was sleeping comfortably, when her big sensitive ears suddenly turned around, and crackling sounds followed one after another.