Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Nineteen Eggs

    Fang Snake panicked when he saw the little monster rushing out of the window.

    It cheers itself up, last night it sucked countless venomous snakes, its body became huge, its toxicity super doubled, it will definitely be fine this time.

    But as soon as the white shadow approached, the body still retreated reflexively, the thick black mist suddenly thinned, and the little monster flicked its tail and braked sharply, and the cool wind brought by it even dispersed a little, Fang Snake was dumbfounded.

    He clearly realized once again that the black mist is useless against little monsters.

    When she rushed to the front, Fang She shrank her neck, but when she smelled a certain smell, her mountain-like body suddenly fell down.

    "Hiss, monster, monster spirit...you are a little monster!"

    Fang Snake was very surprised. For thousands of years, there has been no new monster born in the demon world for a long time. When it suddenly saw the cub, it was at a loss, even a little panicked .

    If I had known that the little monster in front of me was a newborn little monster, I should have been more polite in the first place, and maybe I could give him a hug if I had a chance.

    Little monster, it's been a thousand years, the first newborn little monster... ahhhhhh!

    Fang Snake realized it later, collapsed and hit the wall with his head.

    The classmate who was guarding the window looked outside strangely, poked the elbow of the deskmate and asked, "Do you feel that the walls are shaking a little?" "No

    , I was a little uncomfortable just now, but it's much better now."

    They Turning his attention back to the podium, the school leaders learned that there was a disturbance, and rushed there with the security department to maintain order.

    Dai Fanxing, who picked up the crab claws and was about to do a big fight, saw Fang Snake grabbing the ground with its head, and broke down howling: "Hiss, there is no more sticking, and I can't stick with little monsters anymore!" Dai Fanxing: "

    ... ..."

    ... Who wants to post with you.

    Fang Snake couldn't hold back his emotions, and rolled in pain, "Hiss, ah, I like monster cubs the most. The last time I held a cub was more than a thousand years ago, it was so milky, and I still dream of it even now... "

    Dai Fanxing impatiently continued to listen to it howling, raised the red crab claws and swung it towards it!

    The square snake swayed from side to side, neither dodging nor dodging, its mouth full stuffed with the custard bag held by the crab claws, and when it howled, the black air escaping from it was blocked.

    The custard bun was used by Mingyu to catch Dai Fanxing in the morning. She forgot to eat it today and put it in her backpack. It happened to be caught by the crab claws and used to plug Fang Snake's mouth.

    With a puff, Fang Snake was like an inflatable toy deflated, shrinking in size, and finally shrank to a length of more than ten centimeters.

    Dai Fanxing sat down on it, clamped its square head with crab claws, and threatened it with two whines.

    Fang Snake didn't struggle, but seemed to be enjoying it, with a custard bag in her mouth, she laughed like an idiot, "Heh...hehe..." Realizing that