Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Walking into the house along the corridor, Ming Yu put the timid little fat man on the bed, and then came out to see how to deal with the water turtles sent by Yu Yu.

    The little monsters are so scared as foodies, they will definitely not stay.

    Mingyu's mind suddenly moved, and he took out his mobile phone to take a picture of a pot full of water turtles, and sent it to Moments.

    The neighbors are indeed capable. In less than five minutes, someone contacted Ming Yu privately.

    When he saw it, it was still Jiang He.

    "The water turtle is a good thing. Give me two catties. It can cure children's enuresis and the elderly who drown at night. Don't think too much about it. I'm young and strong. I bought it as a gift for my friends.

    " Don't think too much, the more it arouses his thirst for knowledge.

    Promising to send it over later, Ming Yu clicked into the search bar of the browser.

    Oh, it turns out that water turtles mainly have the effect of strengthening yang and tonifying kidney.

    After a while, water turtles were ordered out of order, and since yesterday, Mingyu discovered that no one asked where these things came from, and the neighbors would not go after them. sense of proportion.

    Most of the water turtles were sent away, and there were not many water turtles left. Mingyu was distressed, and Qianzhi suddenly appeared.

    It laughs ho ho, its big eyes narrowed like crescent moons, giving people an inexplicably flattering feeling.

    It appeared that rainy night, and it disappeared at dawn. Occasionally, I could see it in a hurry, but it was always elusive.

    Stealing fat stood on Ming Yu's shoulder, staring down at the water turtle in the basin.

    "Want to eat?"

    Stealing fat can't speak, but the eager eyes are direct and don't know how to hide.

    Mingyu was not stingy, and brought the rest to it.

    Stealing Fat tasted like a wolf, and the bird's beak was so hard that it seemed that it would peck through the basin in the next second.

    After eating the last one, he squinted his eyes contentedly, as if a spring breeze was blowing on his face, obediently tilted his head, and rubbed Ming Yu's face.

    "Aww!"

    The little monster waited and waited, but Ming Yu didn't see him calling him out. He was a little bit more courageous, and didn't dare to face the water turtle, so he quietly poked his head out of the window.

    This exploration was good, and when he saw Tianzhi rubbing against Mingyu affectionately, Yuyou was not satisfied, he stretched out his wings and flapped them enthusiastically.

    OK, when I don't exist, right?

    The little monster was raging with rage, and the raging desire to possess it made the little chest roar like a blower.

    She rushed out screaming, going to pounce on Bao Zhi.

    Startled by the sound, the owl demon turned his head to see that it was a little monster. He flapped his wings and flew up, and hurriedly took out an earthworm that was nearly ten centimeters long from under the wings, as if he was going to feed the little monster.